The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum!

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by Karl the heretiK, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Karl the heretiK

Karl the heretiK Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Aaargh! (Yah, I've always wanted to be a pirate... what's it to ya'?)

I need a little help with picturing the taste of TV's Buttered Rum... I've had the Spicy Rum, but I wasn't real wild about it... and I think it's the spices I'm not down with... but I'm not sure about the rum part, so...

Anyone out there who's had both? Can ya' 'splain something about how the Buttered Rum tastes vis a vis the Spicy Rum?

Thanks! :)

2. Karl the heretiK

Nov 15, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Oh wait... never mind! I'll just have Geoff send me a 3ml sample of Butter Rum on my next order...

DOH!

:D

3. Fishin' Cricket

Fishin' Cricket Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Missouri, USA
    But, but... The website says (implicitely) that they "do not do samples".. Otherwise I wouldjave been interested in sampling some of the other flavors with my last order as well..

So, what's the deal? (curiosity question more than anything)

4. Karl the heretiK

Nov 15, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    It's a joke... dammit!

I've NEVER gotten a sample from TV... EVER! He doesn't lie... no samples, period! You order it and that's what he sends... shoots the stuff out of a teleporter, I think.

Sorry for the bad taste in humor, but would you expect anything less than that from me?

5. CaptJay

CaptJay Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    A Brit, abroad, (USA)
    Butter rum lifesavers with a kick of real rum taste, Werthers originals with rum rum rum - mixes well with Dulce de Leche (oh boy does it..taste sensation lol) and Ive mixed it with tobacco type flavors too.
    Its strong, yes, a very strong flavor, but good..oh yes..very very good. Sweet but not as sweet as Dulce de LEche.
    Can't taste any spices myself btw.
    Havent had the spiced rum though - yet :)

6. jebey29

jebey29 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Winnsboro,LA
    Just a sec Karl. I'm gonna go fill a couple of carto's with each and get right back to you.

Butter Rum: From the moment this bottle arrived all i wanted to do was suck on the nipple. (haha, that sounds so wrong.) I don't know what butter rum lifesavers taste like so i cant give you a comparison there. Describing the taste is hard on this one. The rum is mild and its sweet. I almost want to describe it as a tropical drink but thats not right either. I got it now....it sort of tastes like spiked egg nog to me. Yeah, thats the best way i can describe it...spiked egg nog.
    I guess thats why i love this flavor. I love egg nog. Its not overpowering but a mild egg nog taste with rum. its very good and i promise you will be wanting to lick the bottle.

Spiced Rum: Your familiar with this one. Cinnamon, orange rum. I go to this one when i need a break from AC but i still want that cinnamon kick.

PM me for a sample if you want to try before you buy. (This is a invitation for Karl. I already get 25 requests per day and dont need anymore.)

7. Quick1

Quick1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    USA
    I got it! I thought everybody had been on the other thread...

How about an intermission for your impression of the spiced rum? (I can't wait to try mine, like tomorrow probably)

8. GoodDog

GoodDog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    SF East Bay
    Yep, I knew it!!! :cool: You just LOOK like a trouble maker!!! :rolleyes:

9. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Oh man, ya'll are gonna make me spend some more money, lol...That's ok, I don't mind cause TV's juice is freakin AWESOME!

10. Karl the heretiK

Nov 15, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    PM'ed and thank you!

:)

11. vapourking

vapourking Full Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Little Rock, AR
    Sounds awesome, this would be my next order

12. Quick1

Quick1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    USA
    (sorry for commenting on the "other" rum on your thread -- which I haven't tried)
    Got my spiced rum. Awesome. The AC was a blast but ... sort of just that for me. A blast now and again is tremendous but not something I'm going to vape steady for hours on end. The spiced rum on the other hand is just wonderful. Not overly sweet or thick and not so intense that you burn out on the flavor. Just delicious. And it vapes about the same at 3.7v as 5v (flavor wise) which is pretty amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.