Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Have you considered doing... how would I put this? Vendor reviews? Something like covering the broader issue of similarities of vendor liquids. In other words, why getting 30 samples from the same place when you have never tried a particular vendor before can many times turn out to be a bad idea. You know - the common noobie mistake. Going overboard on first time liquid purchases, blowing a boat load on 30 bottle first time purchases, and then finding out they don't like any of it because there is a common element among those 30 flavors. The same liquid base, flavorings coming from the same source, 30 different flavors - all using the same sweetener in the recipes. Things you find common to particular vendors stuff. Save the noobies!

:2c:

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Have you considered doing... how would I put this? Vendor reviews? Something like covering the broader issue of similarities of vendor liquids. In other words, why getting 30 samples from the same place when you have never tried a particular vendor before can many times turn out to be a bad idea. You know - the common noobie mistake. Going overboard on first time liquid purchases, blowing a boat load on 30 bottle first time purchases, and then finding out they don't like any of it because there is a common element among those 30 flavors. The same liquid base, flavorings coming from the same source, 30 different flavors - all using the same sweetener in the recipes. Things you find common to particular vendors stuff. Save the noobies!

:2c:

I do want to end up doing that. I want to be the go to youtube reviewer for ejuice. It's just taking some time to build up my vids. I also want to do top faves of the year and other such vids like top tobaccos, top fruit. I have so much juice right now thats just sitting here. I kinda feel bad. But I like to try new things. And while I like a a lot of juices, I find after a few days of vaping them loose interest. I like trying new flavors is part of that.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I do want to end up doing that. I want to be the go to youtube reviewer for ejuice. It's just taking some time to build up my vids. I also want to do top faves of the year and other such vids like top tobaccos, top fruit. I have so much juice right now thats just sitting here. I kinda feel bad. But I like to try new things. And while I like a a lot of juices, I find after a few days of vaping them loose interest. I like trying new flavors is part of that.

Nice! A woman with some ambition. :)

I wanted to mention that I was shocked the first time I saw one of your Youtube reviews. I had seen your avatar before, which IMO makes you look really hyperactive. But then I saw the videos and was like: is this the mariahpoo? You and your sister both have a SUPER chill vibe which I think is awesome. Never would have thought that based on your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread