Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I do not see a lot of familiar names around... Did I leave for too long or something? Anywho... I am getting into vaping again. I go through periods where I do not vape at all. Then I get around a smoker or another vaper and I will vape. But I recently got contacted by Eon smoke to try out and review thier products. Which are not bad at all for a beginner cig-alike style. It did spark my interest in trying new flavors and such again. And I LOVE doing reviews. So I though I would drop by and get info on all the coolest new flavors to try. Or the crazy popular super hype flavors. I am totally interested in tring them. So please let me know... what is the new hyptastic e-juice out there. Oh and sorry for being gone for a while. Life happens... ::p :D :vapor::vapor::vapor:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
'Da Poo! It's you! Last I saw you said you were quitting vaping and joining a monastery or something. Anyhoo, glad to hear you is still not smokin'. Good to see ya again!

Hype-y juice? Got nuttin'. I am a lame vaper. lol And too pooped to recall any e-liquid hype at the moment. Gotta be lots though. Oh - maybe anything "ice" - but that was last week so...

[edit] Doh! What about Pluid? Run across Pluid yet?

Last edited:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Hi Miss Poo, welcome back!

VapeTrik is pretty hype-tastic, very unique and flavorful, and RiP who runs it is a pretty cool guy from around these parts.

5Pawns if you can afford some spendy juices. Haven't tried them yet but heard great things.

Ahlusion is amazing and my favorite, if you haven't tried them yet you must.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

John Blaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa, USA
Hi mariahpoo, I'm a rather new vaper, just started about 3 months ago. Watched many of your reviews on youtube, they were helpful and you're easy on the eyes lol. I think a new hype juice that may be up and coming is Custards Last Stand from nicoticket. Read nothing but good things about it. Looking to get my hands on some now. Ahulsion is also on my next to try list.

Last edited:

SGTgilbuena

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Afghanistan
I too just returned to vaping after almost a year. Seems to be a deployement fad. Hope it sticks this time. I've found that Vapedudes Blue Honey is absolutely AMAZING!. Subtle sweetness in the inhale and on the exhale, whoa can't pinpoint it, (probably my tastebuds from 16+ years smoking) but the exhale is the best part. It's almost buttery.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
'Da Poo! It's you! Last I saw you said you were quitting vaping and joining a monastery or something. Anyhoo, glad to hear you is still not smokin'. Good to see ya again!

Hype-y juice? Got nuttin'. I am a lame vaper. lol And too pooped to recall any e-liquid hype at the moment. Gotta be lots though. Oh - maybe anything "ice" - but that was last week so...

[edit] Doh! What about Pluid? Run across Pluid yet?

I have not tried the pluid. I was thinking of getting some of that and some.. fairy something... I don't remember what it was called. I need to get a glass tank first. And I was thinking of getting a sigeli (is that how it is spelled), anyway... my brother has one and is in LOVE with it. Back to the Pluid. Yeah, nice and hypey that one. That is exactly what I am looking for. I want to so some bangin reviews... so yeah. I don't think I will like the pliud tho. I HATE black licorice. :/ So I will probably trade or give it way when I am done. Where do I get it? And is it still SUPER hard to get?

Hi Miss Poo, welcome back!

VapeTrik is pretty hype-tastic, very unique and flavorful, and RiP who runs it is a pretty cool guy from around these parts.

5Pawns if you can afford some spendy juices. Haven't tried them yet but heard great things.

Ahlusion is amazing and my favorite, if you haven't tried them yet you must.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Spendy is not an issue. I will more then likely just be getting small bottles.

Hi mariahpoo, I'm a rather new vaper, just started about 3 months ago. Watched many of your reviews on youtube, they were helpful and you're easy on the eyes lol. I think a new hype juice that may be up and coming is Custards Last Stand from nicoticket. Read nothing but good things about it. Looking to get my hands on some now. Ahulsion is also on my next to try list.

Thank you! :) I noticed my views were going up... even tho I haven't done any reviews in a while.

Odd, I've been around off and on since 2009 and only just recently ran across some of your videos. And here you are! ;) Nice to meet ya. Enjoy the heck out of your reviews. :)

Thank you! You know I was one of those people frustrated with youtube reviews. Most of them don't really say much... So I figured I would give it a shot. I am glad you like them! :)

I too just returned to vaping after almost a year. Seems to be a deployement fad. Hope it sticks this time. I've found that Vapedudes Blue Honey is absolutely AMAZING!. Subtle sweetness in the inhale and on the exhale, whoa can't pinpoint it, (probably my tastebuds from 16+ years smoking) but the exhale is the best part. It's almost buttery.

That sounds amazing! :)

just ordered from vapetrik.... first time in a while ive bought juice. as for some more maria....

fuzion vapors makes some good stuff.....
also the standard ive tried a few.... their irie nights is really good. expensive though!

Thank you! And thank all of you for all the recommendations. Keep them coming. :)

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Have you tried Alice in Vapeland? White Rabbit and Zombie Apocalypse! I used to live near Oroville....how's the Ville these days?

I sure have tried AIV. :) I got the little of everything and reordered faves. Oroville is alright I guess... I am kinda just managing this mobile home park all the time, so I don't really get out. When we do, we go to Chico. :) Oroville has a lot of druggies. Yuck. We might actually move to Paradise soon. FX

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
I sure have tried AIV. :) I got the little of everything and reordered faves. Oroville is alright I guess... I am kinda just managing this mobile home park all the time, so I don't really get out. When we do, we go to Chico. :) Oroville has a lot of druggies. Yuck. We might actually move to Paradise soon. FX

Yes, I know what you mean about drugs and Oroville. I used to work in Chico, and my job had something to do with...let's just say... "that type of situation". I'm in the Sac area now. I hope you get to move to Paradise, it's nice up there! Good luck with your juice search. One more suggestion, Good Life Vapor- lots of good choices there.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Don't forget Vapor Chef Unicorn Juice and also Five Pawns Gambit

I do believe it's called "Unicorn Poop" - so not kidding.

Tried it and all I got was a melon/cotton candy thing going on. I just wanna see Ms. Poo say use name in a video review with a straight face. lol

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Hi Mariah, I don't really have anything to add to the conversation - I'm too new to vaping to know what was around before you took your hiatus, but I think this is an excellent idea for a thread! I'm already scoping out a couple of new vendors to check out! I think the most impressed I've been with a company's juice so far is Heather's Heavenly Vapes, which I'm sure you have tried already.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I rather enjoy watching YouTube reviews, I'll have to check out your channel. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread