yocan favotank replacement coils

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone found replacement coils for the yocan favotank ? i am also curious about seals as it seems like this tanks leaks a bit and perhaps the stock seals may not be ideal . i was hoping someone here would chime in and say @ well the favotank coils were never released or sold , they only came with the tank but THESE coils fit and work fine was what i was hoping for

thanks so much , i have googled for these a half dozen times over the last few months and come up empty handed ... i am thinking these do not exsist so ... i was curious if another manufacturer coils would fit / function . i realize this is a long shot , but you never know .

i am also disabled with zero income .

i mention this as often folks will chime in with why dont you just .... or , jeesh a new tank can be had for 65 dollars at my mom and pop , how much were you paying for a carton of the stinkys ? ( i rolled my own and it was cheap-ish compared to purchasing packs at a gas station for your information , sir .
when i ask for sincere advice , this type of response is not helpful . so i usually just type this out to avoid having folks go out of their way to make me look like a tightwad or an idiot . but yeah ... i digress and appreciate folks who do there best to take the high road , not just irl , but online as well .

i have also found that if I ask a question on a forum , the answer does not exsist so there is that too . why i insist on torturing myself and wasting so much time , lol . i suppose because it really bothers me that this company has not released replacement coils . i am thinkin , widlar it ( to smash with a hammer , or pulverize ).

have a great vape

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
has anyone found replacement coils for the yocan favotank ? i am also curious about seals as it seems like this tanks leaks a bit and perhaps the stock seals may not be ideal . i was hoping someone here would chime in and say @ well the favotank coils were never released or sold , they only came with the tank but THESE coils fit and work fine was what i was hoping for

thanks so much , i have googled for these a half dozen times over the last few months and come up empty handed ... i am thinking these do not exsist so ... i was curious if another manufacturer coils would fit / function . i realize this is a long shot , but you never know .

i am also disabled with zero income .

i mention this as often folks will chime in with why dont you just .... or , jeesh a new tank can be had for 65 dollars at my mom and pop , how much were you paying for a carton of the stinkys ? ( i rolled my own and it was cheap-ish compared to purchasing packs at a gas station for your information , sir .
when i ask for sincere advice , this type of response is not helpful . so i usually just type this out to avoid having folks go out of their way to make me look like a tightwad or an idiot . but yeah ... i digress and appreciate folks who do there best to take the high road , not just irl , but online as well .

i have also found that if I ask a question on a forum , the answer does not exsist so there is that too . why i insist on torturing myself and wasting so much time , lol . i suppose because it really bothers me that this company has not released replacement coils . i am thinkin , widlar it ( to smash with a hammer , or pulverize ).

have a great vape
Have you tried contacting Yocan on their website to see if they have a US retailer in place that sells the OCC coils? The internet can only go so far since they aren't a huge vape company (yet).

as an disabled internet user since 96 , i spend quite a bit of my time online , most often , before before posting ANY question online ( always a last resort as i usually end up regretting posting as typically someone makes a non helpful comment that i find negative or hurtful ) i do my best to google and utilize additional search engines as well . i have in fact emailed yocan twice now about the coils with zero reply . they did reply to me initially when i emailed them to let them know i would be doing a review video and then again when i posted the video , both times they responded , but not when WE ( my wife has also emailed them from her account ) asked them about the coils on several occasions , months apart .

i have taken some time and snooped around relating to yocan going back before they even released the favotank . victor from isk did a vague d-nail wax related video and i had no idea what that really was so i ended up finding their sight and looking at all that stuff with my mouth gaping wide in disbelief as i do not use weed , illegal drugs or thc in any form . i seem to remember most all of the yocan products were related to vaping weed or wax not e-liquid at that time , which seemed very odd to me . back around march-ish i had been to their home site several times snooping around , and actually after i got the favotank sent a few emails to several adress as well .

now i just looked again and they actually have a page with the coils listed and they show an actual package of them so yeah , right on blivey , thank you for bringing this up as i at this point i have actually looked at a package of them which is a first , not unlike a big foot sighting ... i am foolishly thinking i would like fantasize about some better seals as well while i am at it . i am not sure if they sell those flat silicone seals at Ft but ... i have sent yocan another email , begging for coils or info on where i may purchase some so , hopefully at this point they may respond . ultimately with the ammount of time that has passed i could have opened a factory and produced my own atomizer called the fabletank , it is kind of like the emperors new tank but better , look for a victor demo soon on that one .

what i have found , relating to the internet is company's will often respond when they feel they can gain something , but when they do not have something to gain they choose to not respond . i call this poor customer service . i will be sure to follow up on this either way , as i am guessing someone else may be looking for coils at some point as well .

here is some unusual text i found when snooping around i will go ahead and share as to demonstrate my commitment in attempting to track these down ... . taken from :

Yocan

WHERE TO BUY?
Right now, the best prices are most likely found on the Internet. However, if you have a reliable vendor near you, perhaps in a tobacco store or mall , you may prefer that. Just know that because they usually have higher overhead costs, you will probably pay more for the convenience of having them close to home. There are many very good vendors online. That said, there are also many not so good vendors online too. So be careful. We would advise that you get a recommendation from a friend or use one of the vendors that sponsor one of the major electronic cigarette forums online. Also, be aware that many countries have customs issues with electronic cigarettes, including the U.K., Canada and the United States. It may be safest to order from a company that is located within the country where you reside if possible, that way you won’t have to deal with any customs problems. Please be sure to check the laws for your country.
WE FEEL IT IS BEST NOT TO PURCHASE FROM A VENDOR THAT:
  • Asks you to sign up for a “free” e-cigarette
  • Makes health claims (i.e., e-cigs are healthy or good for you)
  • Charges more than $75 for a basic starter kit
  • Offers no warranty
  • Does not respond to emails - ha i added that one myself .
发帖者 Yocan Ecig 时间: 上午12:12 没有评论:

标签: Electronic Cigarettes

yeah nothing on google shopping , nothing but tanks on ebay , fastech isnt showing anything either , i really do not think these are available in the usa . nothing but weed stuff at fasttech , which i have put in a product request as well ...

Found 15 yocan at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread