The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

York meet up...

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Handthatfeeds242, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TNT

TNT Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    Got to admit felt, good job putting it together. I'm glad I came and I enjoyed meeting all of you.

I cannot tell a lie... with Rob's tacit permission, I confiscated the crab juice. I actually kind of liked it, at least in small doses. Still... a thought's occurred to me... when legislators prattle on about how e-cigs are just gimmicks to attract kids, we should send them the crab juice and say, "this is what e-cigs really taste like." That'll shut them up real fast and few of them will bother to do any further research.

As far as the time goes for the next meet, if everybody prefers 5 or so, that's okay, but it cuts me out on Saturdays. I had to come straight from work to make it by 8pm.

2. JudgeVape

JudgeVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    Had a great time. Thanks for setting this up, felt.

3. Triage

Triage Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2010
    Reading, Pa
    Agreed, good time. Great to meet everyone.

Thank you felt.

Lookin' forward to next month already.

4. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Yes, thank you! I had a great time although I was jealous I couldn't have a beer or a nic filled vape. That's one of the best part about meets when you get to try a ton of different juices (oh and drink!). Hope someone gets some use out of the stuff I brought. I did DIY for a while and I'm sure when I have a kid I'm not gonna have the time or patience for it.

5. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Glad to hear it was a success.I so wanted to come.But had to go to Norristown for a memorial service.Hoping to make the May one.Please keep us posted.So I can make plans to leave work early.This will be my 1st ever meet if something doesn't come up.Lol

6. Handthatfeeds242

Handthatfeeds242 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hey everyone. Glad to see people enjoyed last evening. I am looking at the calendar and it looks like the 28th is the last saturday of the month. As I mentioned earlier I would like to try for a earlier time. I will talk with Cobblestones this week and see about 5 PM on the 28th of May. I will keep everyone posted as I get more info. Also If anyone else is a frequent visitor of other forums please let me know. I would like to have some presence on those as well.

7. sluers

sluers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Felt, I had a wonderful time. It was great meeting everyone, sharing their juices and experiences. Felt, cleaning the Crab Juice out of your atty is going to be a job I have scheduled for Tuesday. It should be nice and ripe by then. LOL Red, thanks for the flavors and bottles. That was awesome of you to bring all your DIY supplies and offering them for the taking. I have what was left over and will be bring them to the next meet. Next month we will help you up the stairs and make sure there is some no alcohol beer for you. Little Mommies need to be taken care of! LOL TNT, thanks for picking up all my supplies that landed on the floor under the table. I know that was about as much fun as playing 52 Card Pick-up! LOL I'm glad you got the Crab Juice. Rob, it sure was nice meeting you and thank you for bring the juice samples. The Crab Juice was the hit of the party! Judge, don't forget your wig on the 28th, I have a battery operated fan you can use when your head starts sweating. LOL And a big thanks to Felt for all your hard work getting this meet together. As soon as I upload the pics I'll send them to you.

8. TNT

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    No problem picking up your stuff... thanks for the carto. Still haven't tried it yet, but I will soon. (Yes, folks, I've been at this since January and still haven't tried a carto.)

Alas, I won't be seeing all of you again at the next one because of the time, but maybe the one after that... my schedule at work changes pretty frequently.

At the present moment, I'm a little goofy over putting my new Provari through its paces... I've got it turned up fairly high just for kicks and it's like the first day I started smoking cigs and went though half a pack of unflitered Lucky Strikes.

9. sluers

Apr 17, 2011
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Why you wild and crazy man! Maybe your work schedule will change again before the next meet! If not, I'll look forward to seeing you in June. Now, give that Provari a break!!!! LOL

10. sluers

Apr 17, 2011
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Check out the Daily Buzz http://www.dailybuzz...luers%40aol.com Cobblestone coupon worth $20 for only $10. You can use it at the next Meet-Up on May 28th at 5PM. Hours of vaping with other local vapors and good food too! Hurry, only 13 hours left to get your coupon for only $10

11. TNT

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    Yeah, I'm going to give my Provari a break... when I get my Darwin in a couple of days.

12. sluers

Apr 17, 2011
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I can keep your Provari busy while your exercising your new Darwin! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.