You’re Cooking My Meat!: New Study (NEW?!) Shows Laptop Use Might Be Frying Your Nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TodStarrr

Moved On
Aug 31, 2010
Beijing
The last thing I need is any more children running around. Shoot, I don't even want any more children laying around. Enter a recent study published in the Fertility and Sterility journal about laptops cooking dudes' nuts. *high-five* I WAS MADE TO BE A BLOGGER DAMMIT, NOT A BABY MAKER.
Dr. Yefim Sheynkin, a urologist at the State University of New York at Stony Brook, who led the new study, said:

"Millions and millions of men are using laptops now, especially those in the reproductive age range. Within 10 or 15 minutes their scrotal temperature is already above what we consider safe."
But according to Dr. Sheynkin, men don't feel the rise in temperature. Also, Sheynkin says that there is little that man can do to lower the temperatures, besides placing the laptop on a desk instead of their laps.
Sheynkin says that the heat from the computer isn't the only problem. When you place a computer on your lap, you typically sit with your legs together. This body heat also helps to "cook" your testicles.
Awesome, so I've been cooking my privates every day for well over three years now. Also, other peoples'. Hanniballs Lector style, yo! - Geekologie
laptop-nuts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread