You are all crazy juice fiends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
So. Yeah, I’ve been so busy with work lately, I haven’t had the time to spew out my rambling nonsense on here. I had a few minutes before I hit the hay and thought I’d take the time to check in. Hope everybody is doing well. I’ve really been loving the car vaping. Although, I go through like 5 carts a day on the road. That’s far more than I vape at home. But, I used to smoke a lot more in the car than at home, so it makes sense. I’m ordering the big bottles now so I won’t run out. I’ve handed out a few V4L cards when I’m out and about. V4L ought to have a referral bonus like direct tv.

Okay so I got my email today that my order has been shipped. Woohoo! Well maybe not so woohoo. I’m in the middle of a work stretch that has me on the road before dawn and home after dark. I’m afraid I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed that no one snatches it before I get home. Could one of you guys swing by my place and take it out of the mailbox and bring it up to the house? You could just stick it in the bbq grill. No wait… you crazy juice fiends would abscond with the goods!!!! I should know better than to trust another addict Haha! Nice try you vape snakes, but I’m on to you. You’d steal your grandma’s juice if it was your flavor and strength! Don’t try to deny it. Haha!;););):rolleyes:

dracis

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Los Angeles
Could one of you guys swing by my place and take it out of the mailbox and bring it up to the house? You could just stick it in the bbq grill. No wait… you crazy juice fiends would abscond with the goods!!!! I should know better than to trust another addict Haha! Nice try you vape snakes, but I’m on to you. You’d steal your grandma’s juice if it was your flavor and strength! Don’t try to deny it. Haha!;););):rolleyes:

I'm glad you stopped yourself right there. I was about to catch a plane there and run off with the goods. :D Then again, the price for the plane ticket could easily pay for my own juice, so you're okay... for now. ;)

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
I'm glad you stopped yourself right there. I was about to catch a plane there and run off with the goods. :D Then again, the price for the plane ticket could easily pay for my own juice, so you're okay... for now. ;)

I think I'd consider it if you're shipment had a bunch of pomegranate juice or cartos in it! ;)

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
I actually have 8 bottles of Pomegranate juice at 8-24mg. And 12 bottles of 555 at 8-36. Still have about 36 carts of Premium Pomegranate 18mg, and 12 24mg 555's. They're all mine. :mad:

Just kidding. :D I wish.

You almost had me calling you names!;)

I have 1 & 1/2 5 ml. bottles and 5 refilled premium carts of pomegranate. Have to ration the stuff until they get more in.:(

dracis

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Los Angeles
You almost had me calling you names!;)

I have 1 & 1/2 5 ml. bottles and 5 refilled premium carts of pomegranate. Have to ration the stuff until they get more in.:(
Haha. :D

I know exactly how you feel. Trust me.

When I first got my kit, it was more to test the waters to see if vaping was the thing for me. Not even two days later, I ordered the Tobacco Shop Sampler and others as people have been saying good things about the 555. I'm not exactly sure how much I have left on my sample cart of premium 555, but I'm placing an order as we speak for some 555 30ml juice and blank Premium Carts. :D I'm trying to stretch my other flavors for another few days until my deliciousness gets here.

This stuff is insanely delicious. Will have to try the pomegranate soon. ;)

dracis

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Los Angeles
I am normally an honest and upright person - but if butterscotch is involved, all bets are off!

It seems like there's a lot of people that would really kill their uncle in order to get the flavors they want. I just started vaping last Wednesday, and my body count is already up to 12. ;)

Oh wait. We were talking about honesty and not murder, right? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread