You are going to get me in so much trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
My hubby is going to strangle me. I just ordered some more cartos last night and I'm already planning my next order. Do you all do this too?

So far I've tried:

Espresso~ this one is awesome. I could see myself vaping it all day long.
Irish Cream ~ another great one. We make Irish Cream coffee here all the time.
Margarita~ Very yummy. Just needs a little salt on the lip of the carto
Cappuccino~ I have yet to have any bad cappuccino
Coffee~ Wonderful flavor
Caramel Mocha Frappuccino~ Everyone was right, this one is great!

What other flavors do you recommend? If I'm going to get in trouble it might as well be worth it,lol

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
Doc Pepper definitely tastes more like root beer than the root beer cartos or juice. The root beer cartos and juice don't taste like anything like root beer to me personally.

To help answer your question though, if you like cinnamon at all, give the cinnamon roll cartos a try. I think they're awesome.

Also, the butterscotch tastes really spot on and is also one of my faves.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I'm waiting (anxiously) for my Coffee Shop sampler to arrive. Looks like good reviews for all of those flavors!

You'll love it! I pretty much love anything that has to do with coffee.

So I need to add root beer to the order and oh yeah, a butterscotch too. Damn, I hope I can get ahold of the bank statement before he does this month,lol

I got my adapter today and I have to say it makes all the difference in the world! The draw on the cartos is so easy and smooth, even better than my 510 or 401 and I love those. This is going to change the way I vape, especially when I leave the house!

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
Jules, LOVE your avatar! Welcome to wacky, wonderful & addictive world of the V4L community!!! No, you are not the only one who spends a LOT on the V4L site .. gotta put Steve's daughter through college and pay for Leaford's time in China!!! If I'm gonna spend my $ on something, I can't think of anything better ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread