• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You Are Very Important to God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
By Dr. Adrian Rogers
Luke 19

There's no more reason that the Lord of glory should be interested in us than for the president of the United States to be interested in an ant floating on a piece of cheesecake in the middle of the ocean. And yet our Lord looks down and sees us as individuals. Have you ever thought about the fact that He loves us one by one? That's something we see demonstrated in the story of one little man who sought to know the truth about Jesus.

Zacchaeus was in for the surprise of his life when he climbed up into a sycamore tree to see Jesus as He passed by. The Lord stopped, looked up, and commanded Zacchaeus to come down. And then Jesus invited Himself to stay with Zacchaeus. At that moment, three thoughts most likely jumped into the mind of Zacchaeus. Number one, He sees me. No matter where I am. Number two, He knows me. He called me by name. Number three, He wants me. He's coming to my house.

The Lord really sees you, dear friend, He really knows all about you. And I can guarantee you on the authority of the Word of God that He really wants you. He numbers the hairs on your head (Matthew 10:30). You are precious to God! It may seem amazing that He feels that way, since we are really just specks on a globe that's no more than a grain of sand compared to the size of the universe. But the sun that God created and hung up in the sky to warm the earth and hold the planets in orbit will ripen a cluster of fruit as if it has nothing else to do. And the great God who runs the universe is concerned about you as though that were His only thought.

I have a very personal God - one who sees me, one who knows me, and one, praise God, who wants me. I don't need to be out on a limb without Him. He came looking for me and He found me. I promise that He sees you, He knows you, and He wants you. He is looking for you, too.:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread