You are wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thank you guys! I got my son's startup kit today! Thank you for your faster then light service! It was here before I could get out to the mailbox.:p I asked you to send fast, you gave it wings!
I wanted my son to start vaping as soon as possible, and finally said he would try. He is coming to visit my mom in the hospital Thursday so I thought..it's now or never!
The batts are on their intial charge now, they will all be ready by the time he gets here. He has his manual passthru for his laptop and the car charger for his trip home.
Thank you so very much, all of the smokers in my Family will now be vaping with your products. Bless you all!!

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
He loves them! He likes the silver and black atty's and batt's mixed. he managed to get by on 3 analogs today. The passthru was a big hit! It works with his laptop.:D
I gave him a crash course on all the how to's of vaping. He is trying my flavors and I gave him small bottles to take home. I really must love that kid to share my MVS flavors! before we order, I want him to try to find his favorites.:rolleyes:
Now he wants a pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread