You Asked For It.... BUILD YOUR OWN DANG EVERCOOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

givesuhe11

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Austin Tx
Ok, I've been asked so many times to pre-wire a TI circuit thats used for the EverCool mod and here it is!

Full step-by-step instructions too... Full Instructions included and Pre-wired with capacitor, resistor and the potentiometer and all wires labeled so you can install it to any box, switch, atty connector, any size battery's you want. Labeled and lettered... i.e. 'A' goes to outer atty. 'B' goes to etc... it also says on the label, 'outer atty conn'-- 'inner atty conn'. Gentlemen (and of course Ladies)... Start your Soldering Irons!!

$39.99 free shipping priority mail. Pay Pal ID: givesuhe11@yahoo.com
I HAVE 4 available...

HERE'S SOME PICS
29ffdk2.jpg

dfzrbp.jpg

ummm... doesn't come with quarter, just there to show scale
You'll receive it with heat-shrink tubing and epoxy covering the wiring connections to protect the soldering

Last edited:

givesuhe11

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Austin Tx
ps, I have an original Phidilas that I would like to change up and mod with this chip to get me to 8v so I can run the new Mini HV-801 Attys with, thats the goal anyways

Thing is, you wouldn't be able to vape long on these 3.7v batts... fully chargedup to 4.2 volts runs two in series at 8.4 volts for a very short time... any adj regulator is going to need several volts ABOVE an adjusted 8 volts before it will even fire up... you would likely need 10v+ to adjust down to 8volts... maybe running three 3.7's in series wold give it but that'll be a big box to mod in.I had an idea a while back to run 2 sets of two in series and paralleled at the same time that would be 4 batts total.. but that was huge... so I gave it up... my imagination ran wild... 4800+mah at 4.5 - 5 volts... would last like almost a month before needing a charge... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread