You asked. We delivered! New Release Innokin Sceptre super MTL Carbon collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I have tried so many devices over the years (including very expensive ones). However for the last few years we have been using Innokin CLK-W. But you really do need to make sure that you clean the atomizer and the area where the atomizer attaches to battery. So we have been searching for a long time for a replacement device. Since I use Five Pawns Juice they had a special recently for two 60 mil bottles of juice and a new Innokin Scepter at a great price. After trying it I was so thrilled I purchased a second bundle for my husband to try the Scepter, he was as impressed as I was. We like to have a couple each so we ordered additional batteries, pods, and coils from Vape Authority our normal dealer. But I have to say that we have both been using each of ours for over a week and they do not need to be charged as often as any prior device we owned and we have yet to change a coil which we used to do weekly. The pods also hold almost 3 Mil.
So we are VERY BIG FANS of this new Innokin Scepter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread