You Can't Be Serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
I know what you mean OTRTQ. I placed an order over the weekend to make sure I didn't miss out on the 15% discount spring cleaning special. I got my order confirmation a few hours later, followed a couple of hours after that by the 17% discount offer. *Grumble*Grumble*Grumble. Now, two days later, the 19% discount hits. I'm not sure whether to grumble some more or jump up and down with excitement.

I think I feel another order coming on....

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
I know I feel one that has to be done,,, I'm so mad at myself, I order the copper and gun metal in the new batterys, I have lost my gun metal, still got the copper which is alot pretty then the gun metal,,, But still don't know what happen got the mail was opening it on the way to the lake house was excited to get them and( putting fish in my lake) put them in the side part of my pruse and got home to get them out to really look at well the copper was there in it pouch but the gun metal pouch was gone,,,,,grrrrrr so have to go and order another copper, My saying is a girl can't have enought cig batterys
so hoping to get that 19 % pluse the free item....

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
WE ARE We ARE, I will be putting in another order this after noon. I'm so glad I waited for today to get my order in,,,,,,
Just think of all the order discount we will get whe have 9 month left in this year and then the holidays I bet they really go out at christmas time. Sorry for mentions that hoilday so early. But to me it is christmas time every month here at V4L,,,,

Last edited:

ontheroadtoquitting

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Holding out for 23.5% off. LoL

that's too funny! Is 19% the cutoff or is there gonna be something better around the corner? You don't want to miss the sale, yet gotta wonder what the next one is......it's so darn hard sometimes to hold back!!

My next order won't be til I see a 23.5% either :D

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
was excited to get them and( putting fish in my lake) put them in the side part of my pruse and got home to get them out to really look at well the copper was there in it pouch but the gun metal pouch was gone,,,,,grrrrrr so have to go and order another copper

If you have a "my lake" I don't feel sorry for you.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread