You can't carry two ProVari's in your shirt Pocket. LT mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
My EGO that I carry as my second PV all the time are starting to die. If you ever held a ProVari you would know that two of these in your shirt pocket is going to make the pocket sag a little to much. LOL

With the new LavaTube's coming out, you can get model 1 pretty cheap now so why not. Well, the 'why not' has been discussed to the hilt on here but since I don't use low resistance or dualcoil cartos, it is not an issue to me. I use standard 3.0 Boge's.

So where do they stand? If you hold the LT in one hand and the ProV in the other, you just know where the quality lies. But, does it matter? If I change a tank from one to the other, and have both set on the same voltage, you just can't tell one from the other as far as the hit is concerned.

All the in's and out's of the LT have been said over and over. (loose the setting when change the battery, etc.) I just thought I'd chime in here and say I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works. After all the commotion about if it was any good or not. Even the pictures on the seller's web sites that make it look like a piece of crap. It definitely looks better in person than it does on the pictures I've seen. If they start going for even less, I might have to get another.

JR

knivesout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
MT
I think the LT pretty much met my expectations, considering the price of it and the research I've done on the device. For me personally, using a 3.0 ohm carto at 4.9v on the LT didn't feel like the same vape as 4.9v on the provari. Close, but not quite there. Kinda feels like the voltage is dropping the longer the button is held down, and some testing I've seen would back this up. Unfortunately I don't have the equipment to see what the voltage is actually doing, I can only say that the same voltage feels different on the LT. Considering the price of the device, I think it's a reasonable way for budget vapers to get a taste of VV. You just can't really expect the performance or feel of the provari for a third of the price.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
The Lavatube has a good following and seems to be a great product for the money if you aren't into dual coil 1.5/1.6 cartos. There's no real reason to use them when you can use a 3.0 carto at 4v- 5v.

I'd agree with Dave.

I have a Provari and LT Mini. The mini gets used with a lightweight delrin tank and I use it for situations where I want a pocketable PV which isn't uncomfortable. The Provari is truly wonderful, and if you had to choose only one- get the Provari.

But the Provari is pretty hefty. Some people and some situations make it kind of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread