you chose because no one else will

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
tomorrow at 9:00 pm central time i will place a 250$ order on many supply's...
i still dono what one i will get im split 50/50.
tell me witch one? SB or BB please help!
altsmokebb_004copy_2.jpg

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
Tough choice between SB and BB! I have both, and love both, and you WILL be happry with either one! BB does have the options of a PT, and is much smaller (think a roll of nickles almost exactly) SB will have MUCH longer battery life (like ALL day at 3.7 volts). Both give you the option of 3.7 or 6 volts (or 5 with the BBPT, but that is extra). So, it's all about size v. battery life. I guess I am lucky to have both, and would not want to get rid of either one! But as I said, you can't go wrong with either!

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
Tough choice between SB and BB! I have both, and love both, and you WILL be happry with either one! BB does have the options of a PT, and is much smaller (think a roll of nickles almost exactly) SB will have MUCH longer battery life (like ALL day at 3.7 volts). Both give you the option of 3.7 or 6 volts (or 5 with the BBPT, but that is extra). So, it's all about size v. battery life. I guess I am lucky to have both, and would not want to get rid of either one! But as I said, you can't go wrong with either!

The SB always looks huge to me. Especially against its stealthy ninja cousin. I mean, the SB does come in black, but the BB just looks so sleek. Plus you can get the passthru connector for the BB. I haven't used either, I'm just deeply envious and projecting my own preferences. ;)

BB it is i like the pass through!
THANXZ GUYZ!

this is why i love you all more than my GF!
ps. dont tell her i said that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread