You ever prime and load a new cartomizer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vagabond

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
LA,California,USA
I run it a few more days by cleaning the airway with this welding tip cleaner (or a paper clip works too)
Tip-Cleaner-148x110.jpg

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
The point is I'm suffering through a tough vape because I'm lazy, not because I don't have the capability to fix the problem...lol
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I've been carrying around a tank of juice the last week that I don't particularly like. I'm vaping it occasionally throughout the day just to get rid of it because I don't feel like cleaning it out and rewicking it...

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I've been carrying around a tank of juice the last week that I don't particularly like. I'm vaping it occasionally throughout the day just to get rid of it because I don't feel like cleaning it out and rewicking it...

I do that too, lately. A lot...lol

Man you are a lazy girl. :)
Just in the past few weeks. I'm recovering from burnout from taking on too much at once for an extended period of time and not getting any rest besides.

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
I refer to that as "in the tank steeping". All of the while I hope that either the liquid starts to taste better or that I learn to like it.

So far, that's never worked. :unsure:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Using a plugged carto past its time is tough on both you and your batteries. You gotta take some pretty long hits.
Long hits or short gentle ones. I've got plenty of batteries, too...lol

Sometimes the brain knows the logical action to take but declines to take it. I'd be frustrated but I can't seem to work up to that, either...lol

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
Lazy, and from what I remember not much into cooking or cleaning... Sounds like my type of broad!

Do you like st spend money? Im fresh out of ex-wives, and too much money in the bank...

You had me at hello... lol!

I am trying to make my last CE4 and last ViVi nova tank keep working out here on the oil rig until Thursday... Instead of cleaning and dry burning and taking care of my stuff, I bribe my buddy Duane with black honey juice to do it...

I am giving him my clearo and tank when I leave, gonna have to make a disposable cig-a-like work on the way home...

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Lazy, and from what I remember not much into cooking or cleaning... Sounds like my type of broad!

Do you like st spend money? Im fresh out of ex-wives, and too much money in the bank...

You had me at hello... lol!

I am trying to make my last CE4 and last ViVi nova tank keep working out here on the oil rig until Thursday... Instead of cleaning and dry burning and taking care of my stuff, I bribe my buddy Duane with black honey juice to do it...

I am giving him my clearo and tank when I leave, gonna have to make a disposable cig-a-like work on the way home...
I like to spend money if we have room for the electronics I'll buy. :D

It's not so much that I hate cooking or cleaning...I'm just REALLY not great at it. And yeah, I'll admit I'm not very domestic. It's tough to be when one doesn't actually CARE. I can work around a mess. My priorities are just skewed, I suppose....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread