You get what you pay for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hart1583

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2010
Peoria, IL
Could have sworn that your first shipment from the "cheaper place" didn't ship out until 2 days after you ordered it. hmmmmm Same results you say huh?

I have also ordered from that "cheaper place" when V4L was out of something, and it is not "the same results" or products.

shipped out 2 days after....no big deal. Dont have to pay tax, pay actual shipping costs, and save money on product.

I love V4L but money is money, sorry

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I am 100% happy with my V4L products. My cousin introduced us to vaping when he picked up a Blu, but I did about a month's worth of research before we leaped into buying. The thing that first got me interested was the massive selection of flavors, where most vendors offered just a few. Once we got our stuff, there was no buyer's remorse whatsoever. The prices are very reasonable, the products work great, and the sheer amount of options makes almost every other vendor look like a booger.

I'll admit to shopping around for juices (mostly in flavors that V4L doesn't offer), but you'd better believe it's going in a V4L carto. And the cousin that started it for me by waving around his Blu? Well, after a major order snafu, he's finally broken down and is going to order V4L products.

I'm glad I did my research.

ALC

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Ohio
I definitely agree that that V4L has the best quality and prices on equipment out there. I love most of their flavors, and if I order flavors from another vendor, it is only to try something that they do not carry. I appreciate that V4L is the most cutting-edge of vendors out there (even if I disagree about the prems, I know boo to me on that one), but they are always trying to improve and I for one love that about them. I do not think there is another vendor out there, INMO, that is as passionate about their products and improvement as V4L. So congrats on a year in buisness and I hope you have many more to come.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I would just like to say that, as we all know, you get what you pay for. I have been ordering exclusively from V4L since finding them almost 2 months ago. Recently, I decided that I would just sample a few things from other places for fun. In the process, I ran across another forum, which shall remain unnamed, where there existed a thread involving a couple of members ranting about V4L and saying they were too expensive. WTF...lol I was thrilled with the prices after being robbed by Blu and Greensmoke for inferior products in my honest opinion. Anyway...since then I have tried juices from other acclaimed vendors, and also alternative brand KR808 batteries/cartridges. Seriously, I was actually shocked that the alternatives didn't even come close to the products I get from V4L. Ugh, I can't find a juice, even American made that I like as well so far. The other batteries I tried were horrible, not even worth using as a backup. Also, the cartridges were not as good either. Maybe I saved a dollar or two, but I still regret the purchases and wish I had spent my money on what I know I would be happy with...V4L. I am aware that maybe there still exists another brand of compatible product that would satisfy my expectations, but I am getting less and less likely to try. So, I just want to say that I am so glad I tried V4L because, although there may be other products out there that I'll enjoy when I find them, this company gave me the level of satisfaction I needed to not miss smoking. I don't even think about it. I am very thankful, and they will have to really mess some crap up big time to lose me as a customer. :D

Thank you, we treat Family #1:toast:

Let us know if we can help, in any way:laugh:

Steve:2cool:

JustKryssi

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Dirty Jerz
I have to agree with all of the above statements. V4L is my go to place. I turned my husband on to them, got my one friend to order a kit from them, another friend is going to be placing her order any day and my brother is visiting me next month; if he likes mine, he'll order his own.

Their products are so user friendly that it's a no brainer to be able to quit the analogs. I only have the auto bats and a manual passthru but am placing an order soon for a manual bat and some more CoolCarts (love these!!)

V4L = Customer4Life

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
It last's about 200-300 puffs. I get a half a day's worth out of 1 carto. I used to smoke two packs, 1 pack of cigs=1 carto.

The way I understand it (and the way it works with me) one pre-filled cart is equal to 10-14 cigarettes, depending on how you smoke. Therefore, One pack of cigarettes = 1.4 to 2 cartos.

skotsour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
I'm very happy that V4L was my first and last choice. I did a ton of research before trying vaping and I'm glad I went with V4L. There have been MINOR snafus but nothing that would even remotely cause me to change vendors. I might try a different flavor from a different vendor, but as of right now I have no desire.
Over 3 months smoke free for me and I NEVER thought I would quit until something significant happened to my health. Thanks Steve and crew for an awesome product, outstanding service and an all around great experience.

I've also turned on quite a few friends to V4L, so all those orders coming from Blue Island are my converts! Can I start a church or something?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread