You guys are amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was running low on supplies and tried to place an order earlier in the week, but there were "issues" with my credit card....so I didn't get the order in until Wednesday evening.

I had plans to go out tonight with a bunch of smokers and was worried that I'd run completely out and be tempted to have an "analogue"...I was actually thinking of changing my plans while at work today.

So I get home after work and see something sticking out of my mailbox but thought there's no way it could get here that quick-but it did!!

Thankyou thank youthank you! You made my weekend!

CathyfromOhio

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Ohio
Vapor4Life made my weekend great, too! I had ordered some batteries that I didn't particularly like and asked some questions about them with my next order and when I got my order today there was a different type of auto battery that I love, at no charge! Also included was a Cognac Cart. Now I would never have considered ordering that flavor but it is absolutely delicious, not too sweet. Also, the new shaped bottles are awesome, much easier to carry in pockets, etc. Fastest shipping around and opening packages from them are like Christmas. I have ordered from them numerous times and am always satisfied. Great flavors too!!! Can't wait to try my pecan pie but I'm at work without a blank cart and really want to savor the first taste.

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
Vapor4Life made my weekend great, too! I had ordered some batteries that I didn't particularly like and asked some questions about them with my next order and when I got my order today there was a different type of auto battery that I love, at no charge! Also included was a Cognac Cart. Now I would never have considered ordering that flavor but it is absolutely delicious, not too sweet. Also, the new shaped bottles are awesome, much easier to carry in pockets, etc. Fastest shipping around and opening packages from them are like Christmas. I have ordered from them numerous times and am always satisfied. Great flavors too!!! Can't wait to try my pecan pie but I'm at work without a blank cart and really want to savor the first taste.

Can you post a pic of the new bottle? Just cuious.:rolleyes:

CathyfromOhio

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Ohio
Sorry, I'm doing good to post a reply, not very tech savy. They are much flatter and rounder (wider) at the bottom with a base so they stand up, with the top being like previous bottles... more like a perfume bottle??? I really like them better, should take less room to store them also. Maybe someone from Vapor4Life can post a picture?

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Your wishes are my command! :D

PICT0283.jpg

The new bottle is on the right, and an old one is on the left for comparison.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Whoa! That's different. I like!

Me too I like these. I wonder if my new ones will come like that too.
I was hoping to get my juice and prem carts and Leaford Lanyard today but I got no mail in my box, not even a piece of junk mail. I have never waited for mail so much in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread