You guys are going to give up on me, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
If the light on the tip of the battery doesn't flash when you insert it, just tilt the battery until it does. Don't worry if you hear a slight 'snap', it's just the spike inside finding home.

Maybe it;s me but I thought the manual batts had a seal on the connector end, (in the center). How could it be spiked with the charger. I admit I don't have a manual yet but your comment made me wonder.

RyGuy

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Colorado
I didn't see a flash when I put my auto battery into the usb charger. But it went from blue to red. Is this ok? And I stuck my manual in there and it turned red too, but after I read this post above, I hurriedly yanked it out of there. LOL I am not mechanical/electrical at all.

Hi Pugzley! You're OK. LOL you can plug your battery back in. The light on the charger will turn from blue to red, but the light at the front of the battery will flash. If it doesn't flash, I'm sure it's still probably OK. Just leave it plugged in till the light on the USB charger turns blue.

Ry

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina
Maybe it;s me but I thought the manual batts had a seal on the connector end, (in the center). How could it be spiked with the charger. I admit I don't have a manual yet but your comment made me wonder.

The spike has a tip on it that centers it in the hole, and it is spring loaded. It does not go all the way into the hole on the battery.

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
In the kit I purchased, I found a piece that is probably 2 inches long, it has a USB at one end, and the other end their is a big hole with something sticking up in the middle, what is this for? (don't read dirty into the above, lol. Don't know how else to word it, it's what it looks like.) :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sheryl, you crack me up!! :pop:

But seriously, I haven't yet seen that particular type of charger either, so I would have been posting the exact same question as you. Glad you got the answers you needed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread