You guys are keeping the bar high

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubnluvn

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
San Diego, Ca
I've been an innovapor customer since October of 09 and just placed an order for 125ml of 36mg unflavored. The exciting part was when I called with a question and Mark answered the phone. I just have to say how impressed I am with the care and enthusiasm with which ultrapure is made with. I am confident there is no other company that goes to the lengths these guys do to provide us with the safest and most enjoyable vaping experience you can get. These guys aren't playing backyard chemist playing with candy oils, they employ some seriously smart people and utilize an extremely thorough research and testing facility to make sure the liquid they sell is the purest and safest on the market. Than you, Innovapor!

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Cheers dubnluvn, glad that you talked to Mark about our liquid. Most people don't realize the difference between our liquid and other liquids out there, they just assume that all e-liquids are the same. As you now know, that is definitely not the case. We make our liquid the way we do because we want to guarantee the most enjoyable vaping experience without sacrificing safety. That is why we accept only the highest standards when it comes to making it. I encourage anyone wanting to know more about our e-liquid to give us a call. We will be more that happy to explain exactly what it's about.

Thanks for the great thread dubnluvn, hopefully more people will see it and make the change to ULTRApure, the best e-liquid out there.

Adios,
Tony

I've been an innovapor customer since October of 09 and just placed an order for 125ml of 36mg unflavored. The exciting part was when I called with a question and Mark answered the phone. I just have to say how impressed I am with the care and enthusiasm with which ultrapure is made with. I am confident there is no other company that goes to the lengths these guys do to provide us with the safest and most enjoyable vaping experience you can get. These guys aren't playing backyard chemist playing with candy oils, they employ some seriously smart people and utilize an extremely thorough research and testing facility to make sure the liquid they sell is the purest and safest on the market. Than you, Innovapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread