You Guys are The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiwalker

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
youngstown ohio
Well, just went to the website to reorder my favorite juice(among many)Strawberry Lavaflow and noticed the new Strawberry flavor Strawberry Passion, was available, and at a discounted price! People, this juice is amazing...I bummed a sample off Aimy with my last order, and it was love at first vape...was near the end of my sample, and consoled myself by ordering my other strawberry lust object, the Lavaflow, and Peanut Butter cookie. Well, they came today, and I found a great little bonus in the box...Strawberry Passion and the new Livewire...I LOVE you guys!!! Never mind I already ordered 30 ml of Strawberry Passion the first day it was available, one can never have too much Vapealicious goodness in the juice box. I have dabbled with other sites,(forgive me ladies, for I have sinned)but nothing compares to these juices, they are simply the best. Oh, I will give these new guys a chance, but I always come back more convinced than ever this is my E juice site...I will post a review on LiveWire when I can bear to tear myself away from the Strawberry Passion, but it may be a while. Order...it's on sale...it's delish...it's Vapealicious...need I say more?

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread