You guys have gotta love me after today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
i think your webcam gets scared of your "look" sometimes :p you'd sure catch me off-gaurd if i looked over and saw you staring at me that way lol

i've been wanting to throw an order like that in but i just HAD to get this new knife... :-x ok ok knife and a remake of a russian special forces shovel (check out the coldsteel shovel...) and i got the SOG Visionary 1 (nice but cheesy coating on blade)...

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
i think your webcam gets scared of your "look" sometimes :p you'd sure catch me off-gaurd if i looked over and saw you staring at me that way lol

i've been wanting to throw an order like that in but i just HAD to get this new knife... :-x ok ok knife and a remake of a russian special forces shovel (check out the coldsteel shovel...) and i got the SOG Visionary 1 (nice but cheesy coating on blade)...
That can be an expensive hobby.

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
well well well if it isn't thomas mik"SCOWL" back on the prowl...

but seriously, nice order buddy! did you switch up the atties or go hard on one? either way you should be good for a long time...both the protege and prodigy standard configurations are very atomizer friendly.

you gotta let us see the wife's avatar after she gets her V2!

:lol:

buGG

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
My wife likes the 801 or 808 I can't remember now and she is almost out. And I'm getting a couple of 901 kits for my mom and her husband so I ordered a bunch of 901 attys too. They're not on the computer so when I take it all to them, I want them to have enough stuff that if they need to order stuff, they won't have to switch to analogs while they wait for shipping.

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
well well well if it isn't thomas mik"SCOWL" back on the prowl...

but seriously, nice order buddy! did you switch up the atties or go hard on one? either way you should be good for a long time...both the protege and prodigy standard configurations are very atomizer friendly.

you gotta let us see the wife's avatar after she gets her V2!

:lol:

buGG
I think her avatar is pretty good right now! (gml38)

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
That can be an expensive hobby.

yeah definitely is... i had to stop myself from buying this other benchmade i was looking at... now i know i want one (even though i hate the clips on the benchmades...) i have a few different knifes i like to carry around (not all at once... lol) most of them have been sog's for a few years now... if only i didn't live in california with the Stupid knife laws... in all reality in my city knifes with the thumb pin or hole like a lot of the spidercos are actually illigal, and ALL autos are just a no-no.

the shovel is actually to be used with my backpacking gear set i'm trying to put together... going to mount it on the back of my pack so if i get attacked by a bear... lol jk... but it really is to be actually used... coldsteel makes stuff you can actually USE without fear of breaking it... that shovel with the sheath is pretty cheap, and learning to actually THROW it like the russian special forces were trained to do would be awesome. the video on the coldsteel site says it all (even though it's a little cheesy lol - but any video like that is to me, too many misspent days on youtube haha)

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
My wife likes the 801 or 808 I can't remember now and she is almost out. And I'm getting a couple of 901 kits for my mom and her husband so I ordered a bunch of 901 attys too. They're not on the computer so when I take it all to them, I want them to have enough stuff that if they need to order stuff, they won't have to switch to analogs while they wait for shipping.

you're a good guy! i've got every smoker in my family and some friends too on some sort of vaping device now...well stocked on atties, juice, standard batteries, big batteries, cheapo passthroughs, random buGGjuice concoctions and premixed bottles from just about everywhere. nobody's going back to analogs...ever. lives are being saved one vape at a time!

:D
buGG

rfw2003

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Yantis, Texas
www.4x4mayhem.com
Can someone tell me what batteries I need for a ProdigyV1 ????

Depends on the switch you have.

If you have the switch with the resistor then you need the Lipo4 batts

If no resistor then you can use either the Lipo4 for 6v or a single 18650 batt for long lasting 3.7 v

R.F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread