Not open for further replies.

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
Well if thats the case then another Chris oddity must be added to this thread. You know for nostalgia sake.
chriskiss.jpg

I think we've found Chris' Halloween costume for this year. That should scare the nipples off every kid in town...

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Sorry, I was late to the party...
How could anybody not like that advice! :confused:

One more tip to help you get those nips in prime condition: you've got to let em breathe!

Nipples should not be hidden away when not in use. Release your nips from the shadows and let the breeze work it's magic, it will keep them fresh. Don't by shy, just do it. You'll thank me later.

Keep those nips nice and clean, let em catch a refreshing breeze as often as possible, and whatever you do, don't let them dry out. Nipples lose a lot of the suppleness that makes them work so well if you let them dry out. Don't neglect your nipples folks, trust me, I lost one of mine already. Now I'm overworking the one nipple I have left, life was so much easier with two nipples!

If anybody needs help with theirs, let me know! I can make a vid to help clear up any confusion...

mod: oh em gee...a video lol

Last edited by a moderator:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Very nice vid Jacinda...I have found that you can screw the cap back on your juice bottle with no problem but you can't, as you noted, screw down too tight...

If anyone gets these with a Sapphire pack make sure you are careful when you get the item as they are packed on top and fly off and you can lose them. I have seen the CS emails over that :)

I just had to make a nipple video... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread