You Guys, I'm Cereal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been piddling around with DIY, mostly just frustrating myself. I hadn't been able to come up with anything remotely vapeable, and I was nowhere near cloning the two flavors I wanted to try to clone.

Then, I went through a cereal vape phase, and started playing around with trying to make a fruit loops and milk flavor…and after some trial and error I finally have a DIY juice that I can vape all day and be proud of! I call it "Why So Cereal?" because all the good cereal related puns are pretty much already taken. It's creamy, because I like the "milky" aspect of cereal, and also "cereal-y" because I thought that lots of the fruit loops flavors I'd tried were just fruity candy. If anyone makes this and has any suggestions or feedback, that would be awesome!

Why So Cereal?
7% FA Dairy
9% FA Fruit Circles
3% Lorann Bavarian Cream
9% FA Rice Crunchies
3% FA Marshmallow
2% FA Sweet Cream
One drop AP per 10ml

I shook it and vaped it the first time I made it and it was good. It mellowed out over a few days and got creamier. Tonight I just made a 60ml batch, which I am currently steeping in a bowl of hot water.

Lord_Fubar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Sanford, FL
I have not seen FA Dairy, unless you mean Fresh Cream?
Anyways, your recipe looks good even though I haven't tried making any cereal e-liquid yet. I just got into the bakery group with cookies and pie.
I guess cereal could be in that group too, or is it in it's own group?

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
That's a whole lot of flavor in that mix! I try to stay well below 20% total flavoring as I enjoy Max VG blends, This is the fruit cereal recipe that I use(Credit to Tet5uo from reddit for the recpie). From day 1 to steeping for two months, tastes great the entire time.

TFA Fruit Circles 7%
TFA Berry Crunch 2.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
TFA Marshmallow 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.5%
FA Fresh Cream 3%

The three different creams + marshmallow helps give the "milky" taste quite well.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I'm working on a cereal vape. I don't want it too fruity but more crunchy and milky. This is my first version and have it in the ultrasonic. It smells great but time will tell how it tastes. overall 12% flavoring with 6mg nicotine 88% VG.

rice crunch 3%
berry crunch 2%
dairy milk 3%
lemon meringue pie v2 1%
malted milk 0.5%
MTS vape wizard 1%
cheesecake graham cracker 1%
EM 0.5%
AP 2 drops

I'm working on a cereal vape. I don't want it too fruity but more crunchy and milky. This is my first version and have it in the ultrasonic. It smells great but time will tell how it tastes. overall 12% flavoring with 6mg nicotine 88% VG.

rice crunch 3%
berry crunch 2%
dairy milk 3%
lemon meringue pie v2 1%
malted milk 0.5%
MTS vape wizard 1%
cheesecake graham cracker 1%
EM 0.5%
AP 2 drops
I'm really interested in hearing how this turns out!

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I'm really interested in hearing how this turns out!
Not well unfortunately. A great group of ingredients but too much of a good thing. Too heavy on the crunch I guess would describe it. when I try again it may go something like: more dairy, lose the meringue pie, AP and malted milk. I'm a little side tracked right now but will come back to it. thanks for asking.

Yeah, that crunch is tricky stuff. It really overpowers, both the berry crunch and the rice crunchies, in my experience. I can tell that the "crunch" flavors are what give a grain cereal note to the flavors I love, like Loopz, but I haven't been able to figure out the magic percentage to get the grain note without it turning into TOO MUCH CRUNCHIES.

Also, the diary that I have, there is a fine line between just enough and too much of it. Too much of it seems to make everything taste like fake butter for some reason.

This DIY stuff is hard. ;)

RiceBurner95

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2014
Leeds, AL
So... Did anyone ever come up with anything that stood the test of time? I'm really interested in starting to diy, but I'm sure I'll just end up making a bunch of juices that are awful. I'm a bit scared to try. So I was hoping maybe one of you guys succeeded in making an awesome cereal flavor I could get started with.
I've made several that are easily as good as anything you could buy pre made. Plenty of other people have too. It's all about experimenting, which is my favorite part of the process (next to vaping it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread