You guys set juice rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Just curious how you guys go about vaping through your juice bottles. I buy 30 ml bottles usually. I have a few tanks and dedicate a specific bottle to each tank. I make myself finish off a bottle before I go onto my next juices. If I decide to put a half bottle away and try a new flavor, I'd have a bunch of half bottles laying around and it would annoy the hell out of me.
I have a couple 60 mils on the way though, so I suppose I wouldn't mind stashing those halfway through. I suppose it could be way different for people that drip though.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Just curious how you guys go about vaping through your juice bottles. I buy 30 ml bottles usually. I have a few tanks and dedicate a specific bottle to each tank. I make myself finish off a bottle before I go onto my next juices. If I decide to put a half bottle away and try a new flavor, I'd have a bunch of half bottles laying around and it would annoy the hell out of me.
I have a couple 60 mils on the way though, so I suppose I wouldn't mind stashing those halfway through. I suppose it could be way different for people that drip though.
I generally buy 120 ml bottles and use it almost exclusively until it's gone when I'm using a tank. When I'm dripping I don't use nearly as much juice (lazy guy here) so I'll just have a bunch of random 15 ml bottles in my kit.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Why do you think many of us use more than one tank? I keep 8 primed and ready, 6 are on devices and only 2 have the same flavor.. And ditto for the wife, only no repeats on flavors....
I also keep 5 each 240ml bottles on the desk and at least 1 each 60 ml for the wife.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I use whatever, whenever, I generally vape my tanks dry since I've got them set up with tc builds, very little if any flavor creep that way and even if there is I might like it better.

The only hard rule I have is to use liquids that are harder on the coil with my RBAs since they are easier to clean and rebuild than tanks.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I've found five flavors that I love, so I now just buy 120ml bottles of those five and replace when necessary.
Nice! I've found about 5 that I just absolutely love, but after a year, I still love trying new juice. I'm not sure if it'll ever get old to me. Plus if something sounds good to me and has decent reception, I always like it. Guess that's why I stick to 30ml. No matter how much I love something, after 30ml, I'm ready for something new.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Nice! I've found about 5 that I just absolutely love, but after a year, I still love trying new juice. I'm not sure if it'll ever get old to me. Plus if something sounds good to me and has decent reception, I always like it. Guess that's why I stick to 30ml. No matter how much I love something, after 30ml, I'm ready for something new.

Yeah, I still buy 30ml bottles of new stuff to mix it up every once in a while, but so far only 5 of them have made it into the 120 Club. ;)

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Yeah, I still buy 30ml bottles of new stuff to mix it up every once in a while, but so far only 5 of them have made it into the 120 Club. ;)
I haven't bought anything above 30ml yet. On Thursday I'm going to jump on the Nicoticket sale and grab a couple 60ml with my big order.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
I have 5 KF 3.1's that I use in rotation. Each has a different juice in it. I stick with that tank and juice for 5-6 tanks then switch to a different flavor and tank. I always keep at least 3 tanks filled and ready to vape. I usually buy juice in at least 50ml bottles with the norm being 120/250ml. The only issue with buying in quantity is now I'm decreasing my mg/ml and having to 'dumb down' my juice.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I have 5 KF 3.1's that I use in rotation. Each has a different juice in it. I stick with that tank and juice for 5-6 tanks then switch to a different flavor and tank. I always keep at least 3 tanks filled and ready to vape. I usually buy juice in at least 50ml bottles with the norm being 120/250ml. The only issue with buying in quantity is now I'm decreasing my mg/ml and having to 'dumb down' my juice.
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm transitioning to 3mg right now. I'll have about 5 months worth of 3mg come Friday. I'd order some 0, but I'll probably just keep rolling with the 3, why not? I smoked a pack a day for 12 years, I can vape 3mg for an extra year if I feel like it lol.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Have you seen anyone about your OCD problem? ;)

Andria

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm transitioning to 3mg right now. I'll have about 5 months worth of 3mg come Friday. I'd order some 0, but I'll probably just keep rolling with the 3, why not? I smoked a pack a day for 12 years, I can vape 3mg for an extra year if I feel like it lol.

The down side is with that logic you never get to 0. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread