You guys set juice rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Boy am I boring, and possibly OCD! I clean out all my bottles, (don't use tanks) dry burn and change cotton before each flavor change. What's worse, I have seven mods in rotation, I only use one per week! Change every Sunday, clean throughly, start fresh. Typing this I realize...I need professional help :blush:
Possibly ocd? Good lord lol. I thought I was bad...:eek:;)

Reactions: Jugband

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
I accidentally topped off banana pudding with churro. It was a great accident.
That's how it starts! The flavor combinations are endless!
I mixed Mah Peeps, Frenilla, Buttery Nipple, and a few drops of Sinamon, and it taste, I swear, like my moms rice pudding...and I don't know where the rice flavor came from. But it WAS there!

Boy am I boring, and possibly OCD! I clean out all my bottles, (don't use tanks) dry burn and change cotton before each flavor change. What's worse, I have seven mods in rotation, I only use one per week! Change every Sunday, clean throughly, start fresh. Typing this I realize...I need professional help :blush:

Nah, in the end, if something about doing it that way makes you happy, that's all that matters. It sorta makes sense too, with seven mods, you keep them in rotation, appreciate them for what you like about them...:thumb:

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I used to try and finish a bottle before starting in on another one, but that didn't last too long. Right now I have ten different 15ml bottles, two 30ml's, and a handful of 5's and 10's and every last one of them has been at least tasted once. I have more bottles open right now, than I have ever used up entirely. I don't mind switching flavors mid-coil, I just try to vape the tank most of the way down and then add in the new one. The old flavor usually goes away within the first several puffs. If I think the flavors would clash with each other, I'll run a tankful of unflavored through the coil before starting in on the new one but that's it.
Yeah it just depends in the flavor for me. I wouldn't put say watermelon in a coil I vaped churro from. But if it's fruit to fruit or something it's all good. But usually after 30ml bottle it's about time for a new coil anyway, it keeps things in line.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Yep I have 4 tanks total, 4 different flavors. I use each of those flavors every day basically. I rarely go all day vaping the same flavor. I could, I just like variety. But I'll never have more than those 4 bottles opened unless I'm steeping something.
Right now I have 5 tanks and 6 mods.....waiting for my white Subox to come in so I can have 6 tanks on 6 mods. All have a different flavor.

Reactions: DanJiblets

Matty316

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Hull, England
I buy 150ml of my all day vape at a time and put about 40ml in my large squeezy bottle which will last me around 10 days. I have some small 10m squeezy bottles that I will put about 5ml of maybe 2 other flavours in just incase i feel like a change. the rest is stored in a dark cupboard too keep fresh.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
lol @AndriaD, you're a hoot

Well, I try. At least my beak hasn't *entirely* taken over my face, like this guy's. :D
greathornedowl-sml.jpg

Lol just noticed this. I embrace and enjoy my ocd thank you very much.

That's good! I have my own OCD moments... but I refuse to let ejuice dictate my behavior or enjoyments. If I've got it... it's fair game! Got plenty of tanks to vape whatever I want, whenever I want. But for some reason I just vape my strawberry & cream DIY all the time... except when I first get up, then it's gotta be my Smocha DIY -- my just-awakened self doesn't quite know what to do with the strawberry's TH... :D

Andria

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Leave the half empty bottles. It will be worth it.
Just dug up a 1.5 year old bottle of april moon by alice in vapeland, and the flavor is a party in my mouth. The long steep in the dark drawer made the juice come alive.

For me personally, I've yet to find any juice that doesn't benefit from a long steep.

Recently had a bottle of 'Twas Brillig from AiV turn up that was about a year old, found it in a drawer while looking for something else, it was phenomenal. Tried it side by side with some fresh 'Twas Brillig and was amazed by how much better it was. And the fresh ain't shabby by any stretch.

Got a sample bottle of A Quiet Morning with an order almost two years ago and never even opened that bottle till a month or so ago, vaped it in one sitting. So good. Couldn't put it down.

AiV is just some seriously good juice. I've had Twas Brillig, Crunkberry, Zombie Apocalypse, A Quiet Morning, Fifteen Foot Falls, April Moon & White Rabbit and loved them all. Will reorder them all.

Wishing out loud they would sell bigger (than 60 ml) bottles!

Been hearing on the HHV thread people talking about steeping Heather's NET flavor's for 6+ months to really get them to come alive.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Right, so...you said you have five tanks and six mods. If you then add both a tank and a mod, do you not then have six tanks and seven mods?

Lol, that wasn't me. I just chimed in to answer your question. I probably should've read further back in the thread first. :p

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
I tried to have rules about limiting juice at the start and then I figured this may be the golden years of vaping so what the heck. Probably have 3 or 4 30mls open at a time, have 3 tanks going... I guess if i had 4 plus bottles open it might bother me maybe... I might be too far gone now lol

I have a decent mix of charlie noble raspberry ripple and space jam cola gummy going, since the noble was taxing the kanger a wee bit too much just by itself...

I just took advantage of the ejuices sale to get a bunch of fancy 6 and 3 mg bottles for a wee bit down the road. (Ripe vapes and some of the artist collection, i am looking forward to it muchly!) Going to get some alice in vapeland, plume room, and hhv next week before i start my new job. And hopefully manage to build a couple of microcoils on my kayfuns.

I know diy is so much cheaper, but i'm getting base and figure since i still love sampling and the whole experience of premade now why not enjoy it a while longer

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
Nice! I've found about 5 that I just absolutely love, but after a year, I still love trying new juice. I'm not sure if it'll ever get old to me. Plus if something sounds good to me and has decent reception, I always like it. Guess that's why I stick to 30ml. No matter how much I love something, after 30ml, I'm ready for something new.
One of the biggest hurdles I had when I first started vaping was finding the "Perfect Flavor" Of course I was shopping for a ADV juice. I played with concepts of vanillas and custards and vaped the bottles dry, but they were not a home run to me. Then went to fruit flavors...Ok, but still no fireworks. Went to pastries next, and those stirred some interest. Doing all of this while I'm going through vendor after vendor of menthols (Ice, Fresh Mint, Menthol you get the idea) for my ADV. I still have some of my flavored juices laying around, some only 15ml samples, just for a change, but I can't seem to get too far away from my Mighty Menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread