You guys should really consider getting into the HV market!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncjasonr

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Greensboro NC
I'm still gonna keep my 808s for when I need something smaller but seriously HV is so much more cost effective and better vapor/flavor. But I love the premium carts(with the exception of a few boxes of dead ones I got a few orders back) and will continue to order those. I'm just saying, I'd love to order a 5 or 6 volt mod from you guys! Maybe one day huh? Probably be a good business venture wink wink :vapor:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Thank you for your suggestion. This was one of the most important reasons I sent leaf to china for 5 months a year ago. He just did not listen to what was needed for our Family.

V4L will have a proprietary, one of a kind, patented, higher voltage ecig, by the start of the 2nd quarter 2011. I apologize for it taking so long, but, when employee's do not listen to the owner, stuff does not happen.

I promise, our new products, will Blow you away, and lead the ecig industry in every way. This is just 1 of many new additions which will become available soon for our Family.

Thank You

Steve

The new design is unlike anything, you have ever seen, and unlike anything ever made. It will

MikeyB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
GA
Thank you for your suggestion. This was one of the most important reasons I sent leaf to china for 5 months a year ago. He just did not listen to what was needed for our Family.

V4L will have a proprietary, one of a kind, patented, higher voltage ecig, by the start of the 2nd quarter 2011. I apologize for it taking so long, but, when employee's do not listen to the owner, stuff does not happen.

I promise, our new products, will Blow you away, and lead the ecig industry in every way. This is just 1 of many new additions which will become available soon for our Family.

Thank You

Steve

The new design is unlike anything, you have ever seen, and unlike anything ever made. It will

LOL that comment about leaf made me think of that one movie with john travolta, robin williams, and seth green... where they sent seth to japan I think and he did nothing that he was suppose to but party and go wild! (movie was Old Dogs i believe) :p

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Listen to your employer or you won't be employed.

THANKS 2PACKADAY....Leaf started smoking about that many as well, and he still is smoking about 2 packs of cigarerettes per day, maybe more. This gave us the biggest headache due to changes in flavors:oops:

I am now doing it all myself, as I have been smoke free for well over 2 years, and understand what We need to have, in the finest alternative smoking products:laugh:

Enjoy

Steve:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread