You have $120- what type of mod do you get and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
You could. Get an MVP v2 for long battery life if you don't care about a spare battery. Some good tanks. Or. Rba/rda's and kanthal and cotton

You could get an Innokin svd a bunch of GOOD batteries and a GOOD charger plus juice tanks or rbas/rdas and kanthal n cotton... and have years of supplies

Or get a reo because we all want one :D and come up. With the extra cash for the rest

Id go with with the second choice honestly

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Well, you could wait for a blemished REO to show up for $115 or skip lunch for the next week and spend the $144 on a color combo of your choice. Just because it's out of stock doesn't mean it isn't available. PM redeyedancer here on the forum to ask about blems or out of stock color combos. A REO alone will give you the option to use disposable atomizers or cartomizers while you save up $43 for the Reomizer 2.0 rebuildable atomizer. The why:

Thepinfamily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Virginia
$120 for everything or $120 just for the mod?

If $120 for everything, a couple of Spinners or Twists, two Aspire BDC's, a box of extra coils, and the leftover money on juice.

$120 just for the mod itself? Sigeli Zmax V3, batteries, and a good charger.

This is also what I started with and its fantastic. It's on sale here Sigelei ZMAX V3- Flat top - 101 Vape

In fact it's all on sale right here. The sigelei, batteries and the clearos. You can get it all for right at $120.

http://vapingdealsndiscounts.com/
These are all great prices. Jump on it and you will be happy.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
I meant it about it depending on what you had already. Would the $120 budget be just for the mod or would that have to cover batteries, a charger and perhaps something to put on top if you didn't have 510 threaded juice delivery devices?

I have $120 and want to buy a mod...but I basically have nothing, because I have no 510 threading devices. :(

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Well, you could wait for a blemished REO to show up for $115 or skip lunch for the next week and spend the $144 on a color combo of your choice. Just because it's out of stock doesn't mean it isn't available. PM redeyedancer here on the forum to ask about blems or out of stock color combos. A REO alone will give you the option to use disposable atomizers or cartomizers while you save up $43 for the Reomizer 2.0 rebuildable atomizer. The why:

Reo Grand!? I dont even know what that is? Its a box? :eek:

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
For 120s buck i would get:

1x svd for 40 bucks *
(or)
1x Nemesis clone for 30 bucks

4x batteries 18350 or more for 20 bucks *
1x nitecore i4 charger for 20 bucks *
protank for 10 bucks *
1x rsst if rba is a must have 25 bucks
Eliquid V2 or Liqua, some Hangsen flavors are also good (peach, ruyan 4) 30ml for about 5 bucks *

SS mesh #500 10 bucks for 6 pieces
Silica 2mm or 3mm 10 bucks for few meters
Kanthal a1 awg 30 (2.5mm thickness) 10 bucks for 25 meters
Butane burner for oxidizing wicks/wire 5 bucks

Rbas are expensive stuff and you have to practice before your rebuild is for any good use.

I recommend that you buy just essential stuff and forget about rbas until you have more money to spend. I would get stuff marked with * All that you can buy from fasttech.com (sg,hk) and wait 2 weeks or a little more or you can overpay the items in the states and get them quickly. ;)

Last edited:

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
For 120s buck i would get:

1x svd for 40 bucks *
(or)
1x Nemesis clone for 30 bucks

4x batteries 18350 or more for 20 bucks *
1x nitecore i4 charger for 20 bucks *
protank for 10 bucks *
1x rsst if rba is a must have 25 bucks
Eliquid V2 or Liqua, some Hangsen flavors are also good (peach, ruyan 4) 30ml for about 5 bucks *

SS mesh #500 10 bucks for 6 pieces
Silica 2mm or 3mm 10 bucks for few meters
Kanthal a1 awg 30 (2.5mm thickness) 10 bucks for 25 meters
Butane burner for oxidizing wicks/wire 5 bucks

Rbas are expensive stuff and you have to practice before your rebuild is for any good use.

I recommend that you buy just essential stuff and forget about rbas until you have more money to spend. I would get stuff marked with * All that you can buy from fasttech.com (sg,hk) and wait 2 weeks or a little more or you can overpay the items in the states and get them quickly. ;)

Have you ordered from fasttech.com?? I was considering buying a Kamry k101 for $40 :D but I thought it was a bunk website?? Please elaborate on your experience with that website?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
If you're going from a Triton to your first mod, I suggest skipping the RBA/RDA and get some easy devices to experiment with and get a good grasp of the basics. retired1 had a good recommendation, I would suggest something similar like a Sigelei ZMax telescopic (that's a personal preference, I like my Zmax better than my Vamo). With a easy set-up you can vape away while reading and watching videos about RBA/RDA if that's where you want to go.

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
Have you ordered from fasttech.com?? I was considering buying a Kamry k101 for $40 :D but I thought it was a bunk website?? Please elaborate on your experience with that website?

Have ordered from them several time and had no probs at all... One delayed shipment, but that was because it happened to fall on a Chinese Holiday... Avg ship time from China to Florida, USA is 10 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread