You have been Officially Mooned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
On the spur of the moment last night I couldn't pass the chance to take a few Super Moon shots. I hooked up the 1.4X extender to my 400 mm. telephoto. Put them on my Canon 7D, set the camera to Manual setting. Adjusted the ISO to 400, aperture to F/13, and set the shutter to 1/320th. of a second. I hand held my camera and took this shot. I took 14 different shots that turned out pretty good, but this one really popped for me! :). :) I hope you enjoy it.

IMG_8287.jpg

GPR

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
Thanks Everyone! :) I am always happy to share my photos and to occasionally moon people. ;) :) :D I'm getting ready to go back out after dark to try my hand at grabbing closer shots of the moon with my camera, 400 mm lens and a 2X extender that will make the lens at 800 mm. instead of last nights 520 mm. length. :)

Freeatlast, it's a crying shame that you are not using your Beautiful Equipment! :( :ohmy: :( You are missing out on so much beauty, fun and relaxation! You really owe it to yourself to pick it up again! I would love to see some of your work!

GPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread