You have my seal of approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
True Vapor Store has my seal of approval, not that it means anything, but I do like quality. OUTSTANDING JUICES. Fabulous prices. DON'T CHANGE A THING GUYS!!!! I'm on their Mocha juice right now and TALK ABOUT FLAVOR AND THROAT HIT YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY 11 mg and kickin .....

GREAT job. Nice to see great juices with flavor, throat hits, nic in them and great and fair prices. You're gonna rock and you have a loyal customer. Now just get me some 4075 parts instead of the real 901's. LOL

Thank you and a JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
True Vapor Store has my seal of approval, not that it means anything, but I do like quality. OUTSTANDING JUICES. Fabulous prices. DON'T CHANGE A THING GUYS!!!! I'm on their Mocha juice right now and TALK ABOUT FLAVOR AND THROAT HIT YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY 11 mg and kickin .....

GREAT job. Nice to see great juices with flavor, throat hits, nic in them and great and fair prices. You're gonna rock and you have a loyal customer. Now just get me some 4075 parts instead of the real 901's. LOL

Thank you and a JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

True Vapor Store?? :confused: Who's that?? :D

Glad to hear I've gotten your seal of approval!!! :thumbs:

chicagobrad01

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
That's great Lucky....Now I'm REALLY wanting to get an order in......
BUT it seems aasupplyny is a bit dodgy.

He or she has been posting all around a question that has now been ask twice, but has yet to give a answer.
Cekte ask it first then and now I've ask it. Maybe this third time will be the charm!

I have to say, the Hawaii Punch, Creme Brulee, and butterscotch sound quite intriguing. Are they new unique flavors to themselves, or are they name variations, of flavors pre-existing?
I waiting to hear an answer on this myself. Would love to put in an order for Creme Brulee & Butterscotch, but if they're just name variations for the same ol' Vanilla or something everyone else has then I'm not interested.

So how about it aasupplyny, can you answer this please????

I just hate the idea of wasting more $$ on juice I know I'm not gonna be pleased with. The trial and error of it all is starting to take its toll. lol

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
My apologies, I've been jumping around the forum and basically addressing the first threads/questions that caught my eye and haven't really been able to sit down and scroll through the threads as thoroughly as I would prefer.

Now, to answer your question:

Butterscotch, Creme Brulee, Mocha and Hawaii Punch

We had made a sample of each of the above flavors and sent it off to our manufacturer for mass production.

I hope that answers your question, third time is the charm! :D

If you really want to catch my attention, feel free to send an email to me at: info@myvaporstore.com for a quicker response.

That's great Lucky....Now I'm REALLY wanting to get an order in......
BUT it seems aasupplyny is a bit dodgy.

He or she has been posting all around a question that has now been ask twice, but has yet to give a answer.
Cekte ask it first then and now I've ask it. Maybe this third time will be the charm!

I just hate the idea of wasting more $$ on juice I know I'm not gonna be pleased with. The trial and error of it all is starting to take its toll. lol

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
She just typed the wrong name. She meant MyVaporStore. Forgive her. She's just a little jacked up on Mocha right now ;) She is raving about the liquid! I ordered some too and can't wait to get it!

Yeah even the ding dong red head knows what I be talkin about. NOW, this Mocha dudes it actually tasty as heck. I'm still on this stuff dudes. It's very, very flavorful and I'm likin it dudes. hmmm if you are menthol gal like me dudes, you could splash a tiny bit of menthol into this mocha and have a pepermint patty dudes. I'm not kidding I actually like this stuff. LOLOLOLOL NICE throat hit on 11 and rich flavor. Dudes, it's good. LOLOLOLOL

I'll get to the creme brulet later tonight and report back. Currently my mind is buzzin on this full strength 11 mg mocha dudes. I think I better cut it. LOL :shock: Definitely nic in his juices dudes and dudettes and red heads. Okay bye bye. lol

chicagobrad01

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
My apologies, I've been jumping around the forum and basically addressing the first threads/questions that caught my eye and haven't really been able to sit down and scroll through the threads as thoroughly as I would prefer.

Now, to answer your question:

Butterscotch, Creme Brulee, Mocha and Hawaii Punch

We had made a sample of each of the above flavors and sent it off to our manufacturer for mass production.

I hope that answers your question, third time is the charm!

If you really want to catch my attention, feel free to send an email to me at: info@myvaporstore.com for a quicker response.

Thanks!

I saw you were pretty active on the forum today so I figured it'd be better to ask it here. Next time I'll email ya though.

Gonna go put my order now!
:D

Last edited:

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
ROFLLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOL!!!
*Warning do not ingest eLiquid.
Possible Side effect:
Yeah even the ding dong red head knows what I be talkin about. NOW, this Mocha dudes it actually tasty as heck. I'm still on this stuff dudes. It's very, very flavorful and I'm likin it dudes. hmmm if you are menthol gal like me dudes, you could splash a tiny bit of menthol into this mocha and have a pepermint patty dudes. I'm not kidding I actually like this stuff. LOLOLOLOL NICE throat hit on 11 and rich flavor. Dudes, it's good. LOLOLOLOL

I'll get to the creme brulet later tonight and report back. Currently my mind is buzzin on this full strength 11 mg mocha dudes. I think I better cut it. LOL :shock: Definitely nic in his juices dudes and dudettes and red heads. Okay bye bye. lol

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
ROFLLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOL!!!
*Warning do not ingest eLiquid.
Possible Side effect:

drunk.jpg

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA

LOL

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Dudes I'm still on the mocha can't put it down. Herman dude, please set aside a 50 ml of this stuff in 11 mg for me. I'm ordering tonight. Just gotta test out the brulet first in case I get whacked out on that or not. :shock: We shall see. Besides my menthol this mocha is the only e liquid flavor that seriously has me likin it as an all day vape. I'm not even a chocolate ho dudes. The fruity stuff can only go so far......... The RY's and Riskee is just a little over bearing. This mocha is some smoooooooooth stuff dudes. Now you be sure to save me that bottle Herman because I think some of these dudes are gonna get wind of it. I want a 50 ml of 11 and you know who I am. Set it asside. I'll be ordering later tonight. The flavor is just yummy and not sickening.

dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread