You Knew This Was Coming . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Imagine, I think the new mini-clearos are the cat's pajamas!! They have brought my skinny batts back into daily rotation, provide outstanding flavor and warmth, and don't leak or gurgle at all!! :thumbs:

Now for the $64K question: Will SI begin stocking replacement heads (tips/coils/wicks) for these fabulous but pricey clearos, perhaps at $1 apiece or a 5-pack for $6???

:pop::pop::pop:

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
These minis are meant to be disposable. But with proper cleaning they can last several months before finally dying. In fact I have only had one lose it's draw. Another the base separated from the tank. But for the length of time they last they are worth the money. They actually last longer before needing cleaning than my T3 heads.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
These minis are meant to be disposable. But with proper cleaning they can last several months before finally dying. In fact I have only had one lose it's draw. Another the base separated from the tank. But for the length of time they last they are worth the money. They actually last longer before needing cleaning than my T3 heads.

What do you do to clean them? They can't be dry burned,,,can they?

J.R.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
What do you do to clean them? They can't be dry burned,,,can they?

J.R.

I pour in some vodka and shake thoroughly. I pour in enough that if you turn them upside down with the drip tip on the wicks are covered by the vodka but not touching the base. I let them sit upside down in a carto condom for about 30 minutes. After that I give another good shake and pour the vodka out. I then fill it with distilled water and let it sit for a while and then pour that out and let them dry.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
I picked up a dozen on the last sale. Only tried one so far w/my Fav, Tribecca and am very pleased :)

Haven't had it taste this good since regular cartos!

Wouldn't mind having a 5 or 10 pack discount on them though...like the nanos have :2c: ;)

Imagine, I think the new mini-clearos are the cat's pajamas!! They have brought my skinny batts back into daily rotation, provide outstanding flavor and warmth, and don't leak or gurgle at all!! :thumbs:

Now for the $64K question: Will SI begin stocking replacement heads (tips/coils/wicks) for these fabulous but pricey clearos, perhaps at $1 apiece or a 5-pack for $6???

:pop::pop::pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread