You know you're a Vape-Geek When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
I figured I’d put this fun list together, after I’ve been so seriously ...... whilst writing my last few non-review articles. You know you’re an Über-Super-Incredibly-Nerdy-Ultra-vaping-Geek when:

1. You no longer attempt to tap the ashes off of your E-cigarette.

2. You have to be reminded that the cheapo, disposable e-cigs at convenience stores are actually the same basic technology as your supremely advanced, modded-to-within-an-inch-of-its-life steampunk personal nicotine vaporizer.

3. You can’t go to the grocery store without picturing every food item on the label of an E-juice bottle.

4. You’ve ever unconsciously taken a puff of vapor while standing directly in front of your boss… thinking nothing of the incident.

5. You’ve actually worked out a script to recite whenever someone asks you about your E-cigarette... (Click here to read the rest of my article.)

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    998783_401702316602490_1711238251_n.jpg

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    You know you're a Vape-Geek When you understand the following line...

"my APV is a ZMAX V3 / IGO-L at 1.4ohms 12/13 loop micro coil 28 AWG Kanthal a-1 vaping my DIY 50/50 pg/vg at 18mg nic... great F/V/TH"

....when you're constantly studying ECF, the Internet and watching you tube videos to learn about ^^^^^^^^^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread