Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Marion, Ohio
Ok- true story. Seriously.
Last Saturday night at 1:45a, I was surfing supplier sites and heard someone banging on the door and yelling out my girlfriend's name. Now this might be a regular occurrence for some people ;-) but not me. It was our neighbor in the other half of our townhouse trying to warn us that their kitchen was on fire and we needed to evacuate. She grabbed her cat and i grabbed my wallet and lava tube. Half of the neighborhood watched the fire department doing what they do best-I sat out in my truck and ordered juice.
Upset that we got dragged out of bed in the middle of the night? Nope. Upset about smoke and water damage. Huh uh.
I was upset that my order wouldn't ship until Monday.

Prometheus72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Try telling your buddies at work that you hate it when you suck too hard and get the juice in your mouth and they don't know wtf you're talking about. That sure opens you up for teasing....and then one of the girls says to me "You'll get used to it" LOL....after I said "it tastes terrible!"

yanivriz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2012
Israel
1- when your vaping out a cloud, that starts precipitating nicotine, and a sudden bolt of lightning hits your as#, though its a clear day outside...

2- when your cat runs like crazy, having a nicotine rush, just by passive vaping.

3- when your vaping break means your breathing just air.

4- when smokers starts to complain of your smell.

5- when your dog bits your fingers.

6- when you bit your fingers, after the dog just did.

7- if your reading this post, and reached till here...

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
True story...When your wife walks in from grocery shopping and asks, "are you baking cookies?" I don't bake

LOL... My kids are all grown, so I only cook/bake when I want to. One day my husband walks in and asks if I am making cookies and sees I am mixing my e-liquid, he says "should have known". Guess I need to make him cookies. :)

Chookychuck

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
USA, GA
.....when you have 5 PVs sitting beside you each filled with different flavored niquids and you are constantly hitting one, then another, then another.. ad nauseum. And occasionally, you will note that you are actually two fisting it with a PV in each hand taking alternating hits on them. :facepalm:

~Tiger

Uh O i been vapin only 10 days and all ready two fisting & i got 5 PVs in my drink glass & an new one order .... LOL i luv sampling lots of flavors ..... Happy Vapes :vapor::2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread