You Know You're Chain Vaping When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
When you can type quicker with one hand because your PV is in the other.

When a friend comes over and asks why I have the fog machine out but the rest of the dj gear is still packed away.

When you know how long it will take to charge batteries and schedule charging time into you day to ensure everything is fully charged, just for your commute home.

When you can't find any pens or office supplies in your desk drawer because there are so many spare batteries, cartos and juice that you simply ran our of room.

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
Oh and then there is the issue of hating the fact there are no postal deliveries on sundays.

When your delivery is late and you panic because if you open another bottle of juice you will be down to less than 1 yrs worth of supplies

When family and friends can judge your mood by the smell of the vapor.

When you get to work and realise that while you made sure you had enough vape for a week (even though you are only in work 8hrs) that you left the report you were working on, your laptop and office keys at home because there just wasn't room in you briefcase.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
When the world starts to vibrate. :blink:
Fixed.

murse to carry his vape gear

Along those lines…when you seriously consider taking raw canvas and your favorite bag to a tailor so he can build a better one with pockets to fit your backups. No, I haven't done it, but I've considered it.

Things I have done:

When you miss a shift in your manual transmission car because you weren't done with your drag yet. (double clutching and skipping gears FTW, but even vaping isn't worth driving an automatic)

When you fall asleep on the couch with your laptop and ECF open, a PV in your hand, and your girlfriend calmly sleeping with your pets in the other room.

When you watch youtube reviews for devices you already own as entertainment.

When you wonder if you can mod a TV remote to take your old 808/801/901 mini batteries because you can't be fussed to go find AAs.

And the one I hope will never happen:

When you buy your 3rd regular-rotation 26650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread