You might be trailer trash if............

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi ya'll

I was just standing in my kitchen playing with my new favorite cooking utensil and thought....hey...this is actually pretty funny...hehe. So here is a photo of my dinner.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

George Forman RULES!!!! I love this thing!!!! Go ahead and laugh at the fried bologna .....that stuff is $10 a LB! 100% organic grassfed humanly raised and lovingly killed Minnesota beef. Organic sweet onions and organic potatoes. Hand forged Japanese chefs knife from Japan and a Civil War granny fork. But no...there is no Elvis decal on the plate....sorry. And yes....the Crown Royal is real.

Anyone else have a favorite trailer trash meal? I just LOVE fried bologna....the only thing missing is the Velveeta!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I feel a heart attack coming on....

Mac & cheese, can of corn heated and drained, cubed spam...mix togther for a casserole dish.

Have you ever smoked bologna? Delish.

Never smoked it but I bet it would make a great ejuice....LOL

Yes thats bologna...it comes in a roll and I just sliced it lengthwise instead of having a bunch of little circles since the roll is not nearly as big around as the traditional store bought kind.

Oh and speaking of PB&J....my favorite sandwhich in the whole world....PB&Onions. But it's got to be a precise recipe. Sweet red onions and Miracle Whip are the keys. You can add bacon and lettuce if you want a fancy luncheon or for when the Queen comes for tea....hahahahaha

Last edited:

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
...Oh and speaking of PB&J....my favorite sandwhich in the whole world....PB&Onions.

Hehehehe! Reminds me of the time I was in a kibbutz in Israel - they always had unsweetened, crunchy PB but no jelly. I used to eat it on bread with cottage cheese, mustard & onions!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
The easiest meal in the world.............

first, slice 2 hot dogs
second, open a big can of bush's beans
third, put in pot and heat, trying not to burn a layter of beans on the bottom because you forgot you were making food after 12 budweisers (again!:blush:)
fourth, eat but don't wipe beard until end as stuff will get in there again anyway
fifth, pass out on the couch as wife won't let your smelly .... into the bedroom!!!

tofucute

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
sOCal
Never smoked it but I bet it would make a great ejuice....LOL

Yes thats bologna...it comes in a roll and I just sliced it lengthwise instead of having a bunch of little circles since the roll is not nearly as big around as the traditional store bought kind.

Oh and speaking of PB&J....my favorite sandwhich in the whole world....PB&Onions. But it's got to be a precise recipe. Sweet red onions and Miracle Whip are the keys. You can add bacon and lettuce if you want a fancy luncheon or for when the Queen comes for tea....hahahahaha

I have never seen bologna in that form. So like a big sausage. Live and learn.:D

Will have to try the PB&Onions sans Miracle Whip though. Yuk.:unsure: On a road trip when provisions ran low, I ate a pickle and onion sandwich with mustard which was pretty good...Or maybe I was just really hungry. :p Boyfriend ate a relish, onion, mustard, and black olive one and gave it a :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread