You might be trailer trash if............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Ramen noodle casserole:
1 pack shrimp or chicken flavored Ramen noodles (Crushed)
1 can tunafish
1 Tbsp Mayo
1 single serve bag of Cheetos (crushed)
2 Tbsp pickle relish

Heat noodles w/ seasoning, tuna and water in microwave for a few minutes (specific, huh?)
Drain water
Add other stuff
Mix
Eat

*Different canned meat/chips/condiments acceptable to taste

Trailerastic!

Extra points if you eat it on the sofa that's outside next to a 4x4 truck with a gunrack in the rear window!

Bonus extra points if you use your sleeve as a napkin.

Last edited:

tofucute

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
sOCal
Ramen noodle casserole:
1 can tunafish
1 Tbsp Mayo
2 Tbsp pickle relish

Heat noodles w/ seasoning, tuna and water in microwave for a few minutes (specific, huh?)
Drain water
Add other stuff
Mix
Eat

Trailerastic!

Extra points if you eat it on the sofa that's outside next to a 4x4 truck with a gunrack in the rear window!

:lol::toast::lol:wow! that one is amazing!:lol::toast::lol:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
hey whats wrong with roadkill? In my religion it's actually preferable....as long as I didn't hit the poor creature. LOL and even if I did.....as long as it was not intentional. anyway you look at it something is going to eat it. hehe

I don't know the name of it but there is a real show about eating roadkill, I believe their saying is if it's still warm - it's good. I don't know - I probably messes that up.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Ramen noodle casserole:
1 can tunafish
1 Tbsp Mayo
2 Tbsp pickle relish

Drain water
Add other stuff
Mix
Eat

Trailerastic!

You forgot to add a beat up car with at least one of the wheel axles up on cinder blocks.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I don't know the name of it but there is a real show about eating roadkill, I believe their saying is if it's still warm - it's good. I don't know - I probably messes that up.

you want to watch out for dead things that are still warm.....you handle them while they are cooling and ALL the vermin ends up on you...fleas....lice....ticks..... why a REAL redneck carries a roadkill kit.....double strength 55 gal trash bags, 16" chainsaw, razor sharp buck knife, flea spray

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
you want to watch out for dead things that are still warm.....you handle them while they are cooling and ALL the vermin ends up on you...fleas....lice....ticks..... why a REAL redneck carries a roadkill kit.....double strength 55 gal trash bags, 16" chainsaw, razor sharp buck knife, flea spray
Spoken like a professional!......roadkill the other, other, other meat

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!

We can absolutely make french toast on the GF Grill!! woohoo! and it is PERFECT! which led me to want to experiment with what used to be called a Monte' Cristo....this is a sandwich that is built and then both sides of it are dipped in beaten eggs and grilled...too bad my kid stole all the thanksgiving leftovers....boo.....ham and swiss would be great.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
One Hendu battery ENGRAVED with the words "ECF Winner!" on it and a purple case. Who can win??? The first person who is actually a SmokeStik customer and has purchased cartomizers(from SmokeStik) in the last 30 days to answer this post with your order number. There were 100 Purple cases made and when they are gone...they are gone.:vapor:

No Kristen...Susie.....you can't win. LOL

miller552

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Texas
thegeneralagent.com
If your mod looks like this....... DSCN4516 (598x800).jpg

all you need is some fancy duct tape from wallyworld...lol

Last edited:

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
One Hendu battery ENGRAVED with the words "ECF Winner!" on it and a purple case. Who can win??? The first person who is actually a SmokeStik customer and has purchased cartomizers(from SmokeStik) in the last 30 days to answer this post with your order number. There were 100 Purple cases made and when they are gone...they are gone.:vapor:

No Kristen...Susie.....you can't win. LOL
Prize Patrol here people!!!!!
well I've got about $10 in quarters saved up to buy some cartos ....you people better hurry or this prize is mine!!!lol...glad this is the trailer trash thread...because I am serious...I is poor!:)

Last edited:

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
Prize Patrol here people!!!!!
well I've got about $10 in quarters saved up to buy some cartos ....you people better hurry or this prize is mine!!!lol...glad this is the trailer trash thread...because I am serious...I is poor!:)

I know, right!!!
Smoke Stik and LK have already been very good to me. I have ordered cartos (just one pack because of finances) and the urge to throw my hat in on this one is driving me bonkers! I love purple!

Someone claim it already!!!!

BTW, was the XL carto that came with my order hexed or something? This carto will not die! I've been puffing at it for like 3 days, and still I get good vapor and good flavor. I keep waiting for it to reach the end, but no, it keeps on going.....

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Psyche....dear......if you bought cartos in the last month then you won....thats all there is to it. Why would you hesitate? There are no restrictions on this one about former prizes etc....If you want this just let me know otherwise we can wait for Amanda.

The XL carto is not hexed...it's a sample of a product we plan to start selling in 2012. Glad you like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread