Not open for further replies.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Dear all
As am always like to share every thing with all of you , so I will share what happened with me last night .
Last night i was at a big concer here in Qatar for a DJ from UK call Gareth Emery.
So the thing start when I sai i dont think the e-cig will work with me since drink dance and all my friends SMOKING around me . So i've toked one of my last 2 Bak of Marlboro red . I said it's fine it's just tonight . And in same time i keeped with me my e-cig " I dont know why" .

When am there start like drinking and move between friends . I took one normal cig and here what all the topic about I didnt believe me self , it was only the first breath , and I throw it immediately away from me !! The test the smoke every thing make me feel what the hell is that . And I've start to vap from my e-cig. and have the same feeling with full of clean from Smell and that test.

So if you new like me , believe me is all about you contentment and power revenues. So when you start Vap just be sure like me , that I WILL NEVER SMOKE AGAIN.

I must back with a new Thread latter about why every one change from smoke to vap.

Regards

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Congrats on realizing that vaping is so much better than smoking.

Absolutely Man , now am 100% sure that i will not back to smoke and i will let my sister to be in vap for sure and i will will let them to stop smokeing . As long as am convinced with vap and i can approve all what i will say . So am sure son i will change alot of my freidns .

btw your avtar pic remined me with a very very old gum they use to put a pic like that on the backet lool .

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Congrat's!!!!! You saw Gareth Emery?? Lucky! I bet you that was an awesome concert!!!!

Yes it was lool he's rock man , I've seen alot of DJ start with Armin until last night with Emery :D

hi all im new to all of this ive smoked for 31 years and recently started using the sunrise pro ecig.Day three and not had a real cig,but think im doing something wrong.can anyone please help me as i really want to stop smoking and feel the ecig is the only way i can get round this.

Hi mate thanks for your answer , but help you with what exactly mate ? Am new here but i will advice you to open a new Thread on the New Member section and explain on it every thing that you r doing step by step , and they explain what do you think the wrong thing .
And am sure in 1 hour you will fined alot of post that will really help you . That what happened with me ;)

gurunade

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
NorCal
Absolutely Man , now am 100% sure that i will not back to smoke and i will let my sister to be in vap for sure and i will will let them to stop smokeing . As long as am convinced with vap and i can approve all what i will say . So am sure son i will change alot of my freidns .

btw your avtar pic remined me with a very very old gum they use to put a pic like that on the backet lool .

Garbage Pail Kids! I bought some packs off ebay a few years ago, they were original packs from the 80's with the old gum still in it. I tried it. It was disgusting. :laugh:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Garbage Pail Kids! I bought some packs off ebay a few years ago, they were original packs from the 80's with the old gum still in it. I tried it. It was disgusting. :laugh:

Man totally right lool i still remember it , i was like 5-6 years old , lol if you fined more tell me i would love to have some of them , just to show it for my son lol

thanks for ur help ash

Man I did nothing to help , when you will start your post you will feel the different just few days and you will know every thing you want ;)

I'm a believer too! Congrats, ASHeS!

Thanks bodrell :D

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
This week I am travelling and decided I would "treat myself" to my favorite old smokes and a bottle of wine, which I used to enjoy every single night of my life for 20+ years....I smoked 2 of my die-hard favorites and couldn't finish them. They were GROSS! I had to throw them away!

I'm so happy that my tastebuds have "crossed over" and the cigs no longer taste good to me! I'm free!

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
hi all im new to all of this ive smoked for 31 years and recently started using the sunrise pro ecig.Day three and not had a real cig,but think im doing something wrong.can anyone please help me as i really want to stop smoking and feel the ecig is the only way i can get round this.

Can you elaborate more please, what is wrong with your e cig?!

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
ASH - Congrats on your recent epiphany. I had a very similar experience when in my first week of vaping I decided to tempt fate by going to happy hour with my coworkers. It's a very liberating feeling when you realize that the grip analogs had on you is all but done, and you now have a healthier lifestyle.

Lesson learned: Analogs suck, vaping rules! :D

kato1234

Apr 5, 2012
Redcliff, Alberta
Good to know, but you just know at some point I'm going to have to try analog again "just to know". Been vaping 9 days. First night and first morning after finished the 5 analogs that I had left when my kit arrived smoking them and vaping alternately and at 1 point had an analog burning and vaping at the same time thinking this is pretty good. Since then only vaping although on a couple of occasions had the thought maybe I should pick up a pack haven't done it yet and I now reach for my eGo without hesitating to look for lighter and pack. Hope this works for both of us and all others out there.

kato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread