you ran out of riva's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim K.

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
Michigan
I convinced about 15 different people who I recently converted from smoking to order the Riva from LF as their first kit. And most of them have stuck with LF for juices and a couple even ordered extra kits for their wives/friends. You guys should totally give me a job =P I guess there is a affiliate 5% credit deal, but you cant use that with the 20% off deal i don't think.

Anyway thanks from me and my friends to the quality product and a great great price ^_^

Edit: Thanks for the free atty that came with my kit too! I know you guys cut profits a bit when you add freebies to the shipments.

Last edited:

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
I guess there is a affiliate 5% credit deal, but you cant use that with the 20% off deal i don't think.

No the affiliate credit doesn't work with the 20% off discount. A couple of my friends tried it and it only gave them 10% off. Kinda a bummer as I "sold" 12 kits myself :) Oh well, hopefully they will remember to use it when they reorder juice...

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Abe, keep the free stuff. Most of us would rather have the low prices. Your stuff is awesome. Made tons of DIY for myself and friends. I'm praying that the slow boat from China gets a twin turbo engine. Need a few more Riva kits for Christmas. Thanks for the great customer service, awesome hardware, and flavorful juice.

I absolutely want to know when these come in. After doing a lot of research, I came across these. I am currently using a starter kit with cartos and the kr808, but I made a very rough mod at 3.7V and I was blown away at the difference in flavor and TH. I wish I had know about this one before I ordered my current set up. Please, Please, Please, post a thread or comment when you are resupplied. Or better yet, send me an email and I will make an immediate purchase. You have the best prices around; and yea, you can keep the freebies at that price!

charlessmith71@att.net

I got the black because I am trying to get my wife to quite analogs too. I ordered some kr808s when I started out and I wanted black batteries with a chrome case. I got a black case with chrome batteries. My wife won't touch them because she said it looks like something a crack-head would use. haha. Doesn't matter because I made a mod and I have been introduced to vaping at higher voltage and now my kr808s are catching dust. The Joye eGo will not be as user friendly for her, but I am sure that she will get the hang of it. I also got some flavors on the way from BWB that I think she will like.

No problem Abe. It was not your prices at all. I was looking for a kit that would allow my to let my wife try one without me having to order a bunch of extras. I got the eGo with two cones, three attys and a drip tip for around the same price. I really wanted to get it on the ECF deal you had, but my bank account said no at the time. I have your site bookmarked for future purchases because I know I will be back. By the way, I love the layout and how easy it is to find stuff there. I am sure that I will still be getting some Riva's when they get there.

I have heard that the Rive atty has a little better lifespan than the Joye. What do you think? I also like the gold; is it real plating or just for looks? If it is gold based, it has to be better for power connections.

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
I am not sure the gold extends to the connectors, so mainly cosmetic? On the ones I have, it's a band around the base of the atomizer. I always seem to get a decent lifespan from all my atties, some people like the riva atties and some like the joye's, I would be hard pushed to say which one is better in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread