You went and did it again. How am I supposed to deal with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
So about quarter after 7 EST on Monday I put an order in because I have no resolve. I'm thinking to myself that with holiday shipping, it won't arrive until at least tomorrow at the earliest. I checked the tracking again today because I'm expecting a lot of online purchases and what do you think I see but "Out for Delivery" on my LF order.

How am I supposed to handle this? The prices, the shipping--half my Wallyworld packages are in the usps abyss, but LF is showing up at my door today. Why do you have to be so darn good?

Ordering from LF is easier than maintaining a smoking habit!

The only problems I've had with LF are that the packaging comes to me quite a bit worse for wear and I got caught in the traffic jam before they streamlined the shipping. The last time I got my package it looked as if usps had donated it to a training facility for police dogs for a few hours. Thankfully the ziplock bag inside was intact with all my items.

I'm making my New Year's resolution now--I will not order that 900mah blue ego battery and cone until I am down to one working kit. It doesn't matter that the cone was out of the stock when I made my order. I will not, I must not, I must resist.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Glad to Hear Sainted!....

Yeah... It's the gift boxes the starter kits they come in. They tear right through those envelopes. I have some new inventory on the way, which should help alleviate this problem. In the meantime, I still have a ton of those ones in gift boxes to ship!

We want to charge 2.99 for shipping. We also want to ship Priority Mail. The Flat rate envelopes cost 4.75. A box costs 10.20.
So right now, I'm doing my best to use the envelopes whenever possible. The ziploc bags were ok, but the envelopes still tore. I have been wrapping the kits, and taping the envelopes up, and that seems an effective method. not pretty, but effective.

Let me know if any of you are having issues with this packaging.

Thanks,
Ty

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
My two deliveries (first order of black Rivas, then order with titanium) both arrived on the same day (after the black ones took a vacation to Florida for a day or three) arrived fine. Envelopes weren't torn! The extra tape and wrapping seemed to work well for them.

I love the fact you guys charge less for shipping than its costing - how many can say that? Usually its the reverse ;)

SubOnAux24

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Valley of the Sun
Glad to Hear Sainted!....

Yeah... It's the gift boxes the starter kits they come in. They tear right through those envelopes. I have some new inventory on the way, which should help alleviate this problem. In the meantime, I still have a ton of those ones in gift boxes to ship!

We want to charge 2.99 for shipping. We also want to ship Priority Mail. The Flat rate envelopes cost 4.75. A box costs 10.20.
So right now, I'm doing my best to use the envelopes whenever possible. The ziploc bags were ok, but the envelopes still tore. I have been wrapping the kits, and taping the envelopes up, and that seems an effective method. not pretty, but effective.

Let me know if any of you are having issues with this packaging.

Thanks,
Ty

P1010430 web.jpg
I think the dogs liked my package too !!:laugh: The 2 ego kits inside were perfectly safe...whew...That was a few weeks ago. The new shipping envelopes ur using are a million times better, thank you. It's all good :p

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
View attachment 25425
I think the dogs liked my package too !!:laugh: The 2 ego kits inside were perfectly safe...whew...That was a few weeks ago. The new shipping envelopes ur using are a million times better, thank you. It's all good :p

That's freakin' hilarious! :laugh: If it's not dogs... I have idea what they are doing to those envelopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread