Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Hey guys,

This morning I was lucky to receive a Youde Goblin Mini to review.

My YouTube video will be up in a couple of days, and I'll update this post to include it.

In the meantime here's a bunch of photos and I'll also do a first thoughts later tonight and a text review in the next 48 hours.

Box / Unboxing

Instructions / Description

tank

Compared to Goblin v1.2 (Mini on left)

Spares including Single Coil Adapter

Airflow Control and juice Fill Screw

Last edited:

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
I think you are Going to Like it.

I have had mine for a Couple of Days. And have been running it in Single Coil Mode. Works Great.

Oh really! I didn't realise it was already out to vendors. I thought they told me they had just sent them out, but maybe that was just on the Goliath v2 not the mini.

That's awesome, glad to hear you're liking it. I like the look of it, and the single coil adapter is a great idea. I really like that ability on the Aqua v2 and great to see Youde are extending its use. They've done it a bit better too, blocking not only the airflow but also the juice flow. With the v2 you just get a screw that can fill the (threaded) air hole, but then you have to block up the juice channels yourself with cotton.

So this is much neater.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Oh really! I didn't realise it was already out to vendors. I thought they told me they had just sent them out, but maybe that was just on the Goliath v2 not the mini.

That's awesome, glad to hear you're liking it. I like the look of it, and the single coil adapter is a great idea. I really like that ability on the Aqua v2 and great to see Youde are extending its use. They've done it a bit better too, blocking not only the airflow but also the juice flow. With the v2 you just get a screw that can fill the (threaded) air hole, but then you have to block up the juice channels yourself with cotton.

So this is much neater.

Mine came from Origin Vape. They got thier stock on June 26th. And shipped mine the Next Day. I got it on July 3rd.

I wrote a Review of it in another Thread...

Sorry. With the 4th I kinda forgot to get back this this thread.

Mine Arrived. Love it.

The Machining is Top Notch. Fit and Finish if Great. And like you said, this thing is Super TINY.

The Build Deck is Small. But I was able to fit a 3mm Diameter - 7 Loop Coil on it without too much Effort. The Single Coil Plug/Volume Reducer is a Great Feature. Because I like running Single Coils over Dual Coil. The Screws make Good Contact in the Post Holes. And the e-Liquid Slots are Nice and Wide.

Filling isn't to bad. I Don't like the Slotted Screw. A Phillips Screw is Easier to Take In and Take Out. But the Fill Hole Easily Excepts an 18ga Blunt Needle. So Filling is a Snap.

I also like that they Included a Standard Drip Tip adapter so you Can Use any Drip Tip you Want. The Glass Tip that it comes with Isn't Bad. But I like Flat Drip Tips.

The Air Flow is the Nicest I have seen to Date. It is Incredible Easy to Adjust it. And have Infinite Control as to How Much or How Little you want.

The Favor is Very Good. Like I said, I'm running a Single Coils. Not having any Problem with Dry Hits. The Vapor product is great Also.

I haven't had any Issues with Leaking. And I haven't been Extremely Careful doing Wick Sculpting. Just make a Bow Tie. Put the RBA Barrel on. And then Cut the Wick even with the Side of the Barrel.

I have seen a VERY Small amount of Moister on the Underside of the Base. But I think this is More from My habit of doing a Primer Puff when I take a Hit. Not Flooding or Puking though. And I have Left it on its side Many Times to Check it.

Overall I would Give it a Solid 9.0 on the 1 ~ 10 Scale.

I'll try an get a Picture Posted of the Goblin Mini on an iStick Mini 20W. The Height of those Two Together is Actually Shorter than my Kangxin Mini VF?

LOL

Reactions: TheBloke

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Oh awesome thanks. Sorry, I didn't see the other thread! I only checked page 1, my bad (I thought it had only just come out)

No Worries.

The e-Cigarette market moves Very Fast sometimes. And I think UD had kinda had an Information lock down on this particular RTA.

I Imagine if UD had done a Normal Pre-Release to Reviewers and Select Users, it would have just given the Clone Makers an Extra 4 Weeks or so to do their Reverse Engineering.

Reactions: TheBloke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread