Youde Tidus, New smaller MTL Vape (TPD Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
http://www.yourcig.com/product/ud-tidus-kit.html
$25.70 Authentic Youde UD Tidus 800mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit - 2ml / 1.8ohm / 304 stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It doesn't seem very often that there is gear released for the MTL vapers specifically and this is exactly what that is, while the battery is only 800mah at 1.8ohms that should last quite a while..

5316400-5.jpg

Comparison with with Ego AIO

Tidus:
Height 120 mm
Width 16 mm
Liquid Volume 2 ml
Product Weight 117 g

Ego AIO:
Height 120 mm
Width 19 mm
Liquid Volume 2 ml
Product Weight 72 g

While it is smaller it still heavier because of the 304SS construction which looks pretty great, that may also account for the higher pricetag..

Looks like a promising vape for the MTL lung vapers, which really isn't my cup of tea, I'll have a couple Vapers I know that prefer MTL give it a try as I'm being sent a pre-release that should be here in a week or so, who knows :X I'll update the thread once I/they give it a try.

I'm a huge fan of Youde products, none of them have ever let me down, the only reason I'm posting this is because they are such a great company! They did not ask me to make this post :p

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
http://www.yourcig.com/product/ud-tidus-kit.html
$25.70 Authentic Youde UD Tidus 800mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit - 2ml / 1.8ohm / 304 stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It doesn't seem very often that there is gear released for the MTL vapers specifically and this is exactly what that is, while the battery is only 800mah at 1.8ohms that should last quite a while..

5316400-5.jpg

Comparison with with Ego AIO

Tidus:
Height 120 mm
Width 16 mm
Liquid Volume 2 ml
Product Weight 117 g

Ego AIO:
Height 120 mm
Width 19 mm
Liquid Volume 2 ml
Product Weight 72 g

While it is smaller it still heavier because of the 304SS construction which looks pretty great, that may also account for the higher pricetag..

Looks like a promising vape for the MTL lung vapers, which really isn't my cup of tea, I'll have a couple Vapers I know that prefer MTL give it a try as I'm being sent a pre-release that should be here in a week or so, who knows :X I'll update the thread once I/they give it a try.

I'm a huge fan of Youde products, none of them have ever let me down, the only reason I'm posting this is because they are such a great company! They did not ask me to make this post :p

This looks great btw, thanks for posting. And please do update us if you can. Even though there are some MTL setups like this on the market, very few of them are really great. My hope is that this allows for a nice tight draw that ones like the AIO can't really do.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Well it's been in for a week but I've been out of town and didn't get it until yesterday, filled it up with my usual 6mg DIY Banana/Strawberry Creme..

Was quite impressed by the flavor, well actually it's almost spot on with the same juice in my dripper....

I haven't MTL since I first started vaping so I'm not much of a good judge for this but my wife, a smoker... Who I've gotten tonnes of kits for, from a few starter type kits to subohm stuff... Never liked any of what I've thrown at her but.... BUT... ....! she's right into this one like never before, really hopes she continues with it :)

Honestly I tried all the popular starter kits with her and nothing worked, this worked great for her right outta the gates, going to start recommending it for MTL people and as a starter kit...

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
Well it's been in for a week but I've been out of town and didn't get it until yesterday, filled it up with my usual 6mg DIY Banana/Strawberry Creme..

Was quite impressed by the flavor, well actually it's almost spot on with the same juice in my dripper....

I haven't MTL since I first started vaping so I'm not much of a good judge for this but my wife, a smoker... Who I've gotten tonnes of kits for, from a few starter type kits to subohm stuff... Never liked any of what I've thrown at her but.... BUT... ....! she's right into this one like never before, really hopes she continues with it :)

Honestly I tried all the popular starter kits with her and nothing worked, this worked great for her right outta the gates, going to start recommending it for MTL people and as a starter kit...

This device might already be a lifesaver then. I mostly sub ohm but sometimes I miss the flavor of an MTL coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread