Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Cozad, Nebraska, United States
I feel like I'm missing a few things, or have some things that may not be quite up to par. I'm a month and a half into building my collection so I figured asking what your #1 favorite vaping item is. That one item that you are so glad you bought, that you'd by again and again if needed and wonder why you didn't buy it sooner!

What is it?! Thanks :vapor:

If it helps, I'll post a picture showing most of what I have so far so maybe you can help me fill in any blanks.

735461_10153285025045424_1619558811_o.jpg

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I agree with both replies above - love the reo mini and the Kanger BCC's.... but here's one accessory that fits your question too.

3777-1_1.jpg

Cartomizer and Atomizer Ohm Meter

Cheap ohm checker. Needs an 510 to eGo adapter for checking ego type clearos. I clean coils with a vodka soak - always put them on this before and after.... then it the appropriate ohm rated 'bins'.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
If I had to add another favorite thing (Are we going all Martha Stewart here?) it would be my Xtar chargers. For two reasons: The flashlight geeks have tested them and they do the job right. They come backed with a two year warranty. For twenty bucks you get a WPII 2 backed for a full two years. It doesn't make a lotta sense - based on the warranty alone - to buy much of anything else. Had one for over 18 months now with zero problems. Just got the VP1. Didn't need it, but I wanted it because of the meaningful display.

Two things you never cheap out on in this game: your batteries or your chargers.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I like the good batteries and charger responses. Real keys, like having good footwear before going on a long walk or run. I think every vaper needs a meter too.

Besides good batteries, the one piece of vaping equipment I have bought more than 2 of is a ProVari. (I'm excluding atomizers, cartomizers, and clearomizers since they are more disposable items.) While they are not for everyone, the things work great for me and I wanted to make sure I never had to go without one, so I got a backup for my backup. It is my 1 favorite thing.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
IMHO. IMHO. IMHO.
If you want diversity. I'd get a Mechanical mod. They are KISS (keep it simple stupid) unless the thing is physically damaged like run over by a car or you you screw up bad. Also like someone said a way to test resistance and voltage. For voltage it is better to get one that can measure TRUE RMS as many APV's use something called Pulse Width Modulation to regulate voltage. They do that because you can carry more power over a wire if it is pulsed/AC as apposed to dc. Well that is one reason. I prefer two types of attys. For my all day vape I use a Protank type which is bottom feed my favorite it the Davide standard. The mini is good but a pain to fill it also has an Ego thread on it not a 510 thread. The next favorite atty is THE DRIPPER. I have 3 in order of quantization an IGO-W, IGO-L and Trident. I have another IGO-L coming as I really don't use dual coils all that much. At least not yet.

You don't show your chargers. Important thing REDUNDANCY and DIVERSITY. Do you have a back up charger for each device. Do you have a way to charge using 12 volts/car outlet? I also don't see a spare battery for that one big APV mod.

Hope this is of some help and you learn from my mistakes because that is how I learned. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread