Your 14500/14650 NoEgo and the 18650 NoEgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
These are great devices, use all your 510 existing cartos and atty's but not have to use proprietary batteries. The one using 18650 is a little bigger than a Riva with big batt, but the 18650 gives it unbelievable battery life. The 14500/14650 model is the size of an Ego but the batteries will last so much longer.

The button is nice soft touch and when I am dripping, if I overfill the atty a little, I am getting NO leakage outside the cone.

Really nice quality on these and good price.

Take a look.

Service is outstanding !

See them now at this website: www.JazzCartopipe.com

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Bumping this, even though there is another thread on these devices,

I love these, got one each for me and hubby and we both love the battery life and size, weight and balance. Using all my existing 520 atty's and cartomizers is also a big big plus.

Give one of these a try, you will regret it. I also hear very good stuff about his JazzCartoPipe, it looks lovely !

Jazz cartopipe the first Cartomizer Pipe

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Just ordered a 14500 noego. Love the brass look! One of the prettiest 14500 mods I have seen. What's the under-load voltage on these, romaniac? Are they regulated?

Also, trying out some of the DCs for the first time. Am I right to assume that they will have the effective resistance of about 1.6 ohms, but the heat of 3.2 ohms with about twice the vapor?

Totally jazzed to get this NoEgo! Love the name... from a Zen point of view. And I see a jazzpipe in my near future...thing of beauty, it is.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Just got word from Romaniac that the NoEgo is regulated to 3.7V, so will be a little more than an original eGo or a Riva (~3.2-3.4V), but less than the SE Riva or the KGO (up to ~4.2V freshly charged). This may be an issue for some, but I prefer this, as I find 2.4 ohm cartos to be too hot at a fresh 4.2V with my KGO. I'll take time and flavor over high heat any day. And elegant design too. And one can always lower the resistance for heat.

romaniac

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Las Vegas, USA
www.jazzcartopipe.com
Oh, you like that, Romaniac, eh?;-) Thought you might. [BTW, I'm willing to give on that specified e-liquid, if I ever receive a cartomizer filled with Eminent Vapor's Honey Suckle, which someone once said he'd send me.:D]

Your order will be finished tomorrow and maybe shipped tomorrow to if all goes well.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Got my 14500 NoEgo yesterday! I absolutely love it! Well crafted, very attractive, and does really well with a carto...of any kind I tried! Its about 25% wider in diameter than an eGo, and a touch longer from batt end to top of cone than my 1100 mAh eGo clone (KGO). As I suspected the regulated 3.7V and a Boge 2.0 ohm carto are the perfect combo for me, and it is really great to be able to use all my 14500s that were lying around lonely since most of the boxmods I had died. Hits harder than an eGo, certainly! A really nice piece of work, Romaniac. For $25 this one is a winner, for sure! The pictures show it to be sort of brass color batt body and cone with silver band around the middle. Its actually more like a dark silver and light silver, not as brassy as I expected, but really pretty and elegant.

And the dual coil cartos are remarkable. They seem to have what I suspected: twice the vapor of a 3.2 ohm carto, same flavor, but not all the excess heat of a single 1.6 ohm coil. Smart and very very enjoyable! And the silver XLs look really nice on this NoEgo.

One thing, however, and that is the cone threads are too wide for an eGo mega carto or tank atty. It seems designed with a 510 carto in mind, which is pretty much all I use. Also great with a 510 atty, as long as you use either a regular cart or longish drip tip, if you want the cone on. The button is just higher than flush with the body, and is soft rubber, and very comfortable. Love it!

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Also want to add that the 14500 NoEgo has more airflow than the eGo or KGO, using the exact same carto on each. Not sure how this could be, because the eGo and KGO have 4 air notches in the terminal, and the NoEgo has only two, but they are cut a bit deeper. The carto I thought was getting boggy on the KGO today is breathing great on the NoEgo. If this was intentional, it is nice attention to detail.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
I just wanted to post an update on my 14500 Noego. I love this thing. I change the battery about three times a day, and go through about 4 ml of juice with this thing and a LR atty. I got a 510 extendor and a silver empire mod drip shield on it, and it looks stunning. It preforms flawlesly, I liked it so much, I bought 18650 batteries just so I could buy a 18650 Noego. Cant wait to give that one a try as well. A+ product!

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Do lr cartos lessen the battery life on these? Am I right to assume there's no mosfet chip to worry about?

I'm new to anything with a replaceable battery :)

N. < ---- learning all the time
I don't think the lr cartos lessen the battery life, it just runs the battery down quicker so you need to recharge a little more often.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
I just wanted to post an update on my 14500 Noego. I love this thing. I change the battery about three times a day, and go through about 4 ml of juice with this thing and a LR atty. I got a 510 extendor and a silver empire mod drip shield on it, and it looks stunning. It preforms flawlesly, I liked it so much, I bought 18650 batteries just so I could buy a 18650 Noego. Cant wait to give that one a try as well. A+ product!
If you put in a 14650 battery it will last longer than the 14500. I own a 18650 model and it will last all day if you use a 3000 mah battery but will also last a long time with the 2200 mah battery. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread