Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
keeping in mind that taste is purely subjective. Keeping that in mind I have to say my personal top flavors from COV in my opinion are:

1)COVy4
Taste like soda cake. fresh cake from batter as a kid i remember sticking my chubby fingers in the cake batter it was so good. and the carbonated taste of soda with no actual flavor. its a mixture of the two.

2) Vanilla Cream
It has hints of vanilla but not like vanilla extract its more creamy and not over powering.

3) Black Cherry
At first I open this it smelled like Robitussin. As a kid I remember when docs used to give me coughing medicine. Ehhh but funny thing is the smell does not match with taste. The taste is more like Cherry coke. after vaping it a for 2 weeks i did grow to enjoy its taste and aroma when its being vaped.

4) Caramel Cream
Got to enjoy Caramel to really enjoy this juice. its a nice mellow vape i do enjoy it with my coffee.

I am still trying new flavors but sometimes you come across a juice that hits you like a freight train and you cant get enough of it. WOW thats like falling in love with someone. Cant get enough of them.

Last edited:

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Seems to me that steeping really helps the black & tan. First bottle I ever got was OK but not great. After a month or so tried it again and really liked it. Agree with Bishop about taste being so subjective. There are many variables including steeping, atty resistance, voltage, PV, etc that affect juice taste. Plus my personal taste seems to change over time. I personally have several different favorites that I rotate and that seems to help also.
cov4
black and tan - although i did get a wierd tasting bottle of it on my last order, not sure if the flavoring has changed.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
keeping in mind that taste is purely subjective. Keeping that in mind I have to say my personal top flavors from COV in my opinion are:

1)COVy4
Taste like soda cake. fresh cake from batter as a kid i remember sticking my chubby fingers in the cake batter it was so good. and the carbonated taste of soda with no actual flavor. its a mixture of the two.

2) Vanilla Cream
It has hints of vanilla but not like vanilla extract its more creamy and not over powering.

3) Black Cherry
At first I open this it smelled like Robitussin. As a kid I remember when docs used to give me coughing medicine. Ehhh but funny thing is the smell does not match with taste. The taste is more like Cherry coke. after vaping it a for 2 weeks i did grow to enjoy its taste and aroma when its being vaped.

4) Caramel Cream
Got to enjoy Caramel to really enjoy this juice. its a nice mellow vape i do enjoy it with my coffee.

I am still trying new flavors but sometimes you come across a juice that hits you like a freight train and you cant get enough of it. WOW thats like falling in love with someone. Cant get enough of them.

1. LOL

2. It was my all day vape for a while

3. Decent not my all day

4. I love that with coffee too!

Current Order:

1. Boca Breeze

2. CoV4

3. Vanilla Cream

4. Butterscotch

:D

And my juice tastes constantly change.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
LOL

They're 12's :p (smallest size)

But yeah.. It is that good

Sorry JthaBigVapor - it wasnt in front of me :) Ok Ok Ok.. well it lasted me like a 7ml cause it was SOOOOOOOO ....... GOOD!! I should have listened and got a 30 to start, I've just ended up with loads of meh juice that way.

To anyone that reads this that likes sweeter vapes, vanilla cake etc, just get a 30ml, maybe 2.. COV4 is on point. <- and im going to do this next time. Now you just have to get some GG ods and ends in stock ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread