Your best e-juice supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannonekgs

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
michigan
I've been looking at several companies and can't make up my mind.

I'm surprised none of those I've looked at have given any info on how, where (in their home? business?) they make it.

I want to find a good supplier that I trust for safety, has a good rep. and either all vg or a mix, plus a good selection of flavors.

HELP and Thanks!

Dazed

Nov 7, 2009
Hutto,Texas
I have been geting my juice from vapor4life. They have a small supply of VG but they just started selling it so i Think they will be geting more. There prices are good and the flavors i have liked. Cowboy and m-brow are my favorite. I have tried cappo, peach, ment, strawberry, blueberry, menthal, rasberry, cola, Kewi, watermellon, margarita, green apple and red cow. the only one i didnt like were green apple and red cow.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan

I'm surprised none of those I've looked at have given any info on how, where (in their home? business?) they make it.

I want to find a good supplier that I trust for safety, has a good rep. and either all vg or a mix, plus a good selection of flavors.

HELP and Thanks!

nhaler.com try the lung juice!!!!! HEY!!! is that Big Red??? :thumbs:

Skully7780

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
hartford, ct
I go to eliquidplanet.com because I live near them and all their juice comes in bottled and
all their stuff is made in a lab. I have seen it with my own eyes. If you ask him where and how he will tell you.

I OFFICIALLY HATE MY STATE!

From eliquids home page:

Due to demands of the Connecticut Attorney General
we no longer sell to the state of Connecticut
Please contact your local officials for more info
Attorney Generals office:
110 Sherman Street, Hartford CT. 06105
(860) 808-5400

inicapem

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Earth
I OFFICIALLY HATE MY STATE!

From eliquids home page:

Due to demands of the Connecticut Attorney General
we no longer sell to the state of Connecticut
Please contact your local officials for more info
Attorney Generals office:
110 Sherman Street, Hartford CT. 06105
(860) 808-5400

Oh damn! I live in CT too. I knew Blumenthal was trying to make it difficult for us, but didn't realize it had gotten this bad already. Do you have any more info? I best start stock pileing.

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA

HELP and Thanks!

I wish they all would too! Would take a lot of the guess-work out of it. I suspect it's because most of them import the Chinese juice and would rather not advertise that fact (some re-bottle it as well). Usually the ones who mix their own or sell USA-made state that fact on the websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread