• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your best e-juice vendors and flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobber

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Kingston Ontario
www.itsjustvapor.com
I'm pretty much found out that I am not a fruit flavor person. My wife and I have ordered about 30 different bottle from a few different suppliers and I found killa vanilla from ElectronicStix to be the best I have ever had. But due to some difference if opinions I won't be ordering from them again. So my search is on for the flavor for me and after 5-7 different vanillas I am still looking. MLV is on the way, and jugheads is next

Fistandantilus

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Canada
There were a few juices that I did not like of numbers at first. Rich Chocolate Truffle, Butter Fingaz and Mac Toffee. The Chocolate Truffle sat around for 3 weeks and one night decided to give it another try. Well , slap me silly, the flavor changed and tasted exactly like a chocolate truffle. I thought maybe it's because I put it in a cart. So grabbed my egoT, took the tank our and dripped a few drops on the Atty and vaped. Same flavor as the cart. Guess it just needed to steep as he does mix his flavors to order. I tried Butta Fingaz, sat around for a few weeks, and same thing. Before, my girlfriend loved this, but all I could taste was burnt chemical. After a few weeks the flavor now tastes like a butter finger.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Fistandantilus

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Canada
The best chocolate that I have had So far is from northernvapor. That and his prices are pretty good. 30ml 0 nice for chocolate is only $9. Prices change according to strength of nic.
Love his chocolate and Canadian Bacco.

Early I said I loved cdnvapors chocolate and Canadian. Got mixed up for some weird reason.

Bambie

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Mtl, Canada
There were a few juices that I did not like of numbers at first. Rich Chocolate Truffle, Butter Fingaz and Mac Toffee. The Chocolate Truffle sat around for 3 weeks and one night decided to give it another try. Well , slap me silly, the flavor changed and tasted exactly like a chocolate truffle. I thought maybe it's because I put it in a cart. So grabbed my egoT, took the tank our and dripped a few drops on the Atty and vaped. Same flavor as the cart. Guess it just needed to steep as he does mix his flavors to order. I tried Butta Fingaz, sat around for a few weeks, and same thing. Before, my girlfriend loved this, but all I could taste was burnt chemical. After a few weeks the flavor now tastes like a butter finger.

Oooh really??
So I'll give it a try too in a couple of week then

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Any have a good vanilla? Soemthing that tastes like the bean or a strong vanilla ice cream?

Think I'm going to try jugs ... will he do a double shot?

Have you tried the TV Vanilla from Gentlemen's Reserve yet? To my tastebuds, it is a very strong vanilla flavor without tasting like ice cream. Just ... vanilla. Excellent but very strong!

Bambie

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Mtl, Canada
Yes NoobPatrol, I wanted to try this one but was out of stock! So far, my favorite liquid from them was the BananaRama! Have you tried it? It's too good! Taste exactly like banana popsicle(my favorite). I can easily vape it too all day, all week I would not get bored! I already finished my sample bottle but will order a couple of big bottle soon

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
I've tried everything to get my mom to switch to vaping, but I think you may just have helped me find the key! Banana popsicles are her favorite!! Thank you Bambie! :)

So far, my favorite liquid from them was the BananaRama! Taste exactly like banana popsicle (my favorite).

cdnreturner

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Guelph, Ontario
I order from Crystal E-Liquid all the time, hard to explain but its very clear and fresh flavours. Best stuff I've vaped yet. I've had bad luck with Canadian vendors...(won't point fingers)...but I must've of thrown out over 200$ of yucky perfumy ejuice over the last year and gave up on them. I'm probably just the oddball that has weird tastes lol. Never tried Jugs yet, no paypal/CC.

Yeah, another Crystal fan!!!!!

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
I bought like 20 samples from them! I have to try cherry coke too! There was a couple that I didn't like though like cinnamon, orange creamsicle, blueberry, etc. But banana miaaaaam

Hey Bambie Actualy vaping there cherry cola now I like it Hint of cherry and sweet cola flavor. How did you find the Razzaberry ?
Havent tried it yet but they sent me one as a sampler. I love there mountain doo as well but I found the Orange creamsicle a little
perfumey not a fan gonna let it steep hopefully it becomes better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread