Your best morning juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Not everyone gets both the coffee and tea (coffee on enhale, tea on exhale) but I do. Could be that I'm just weird :)

All of HHV's tobaccos are light and sweet, and Serendipity actually begins as Legend (which has fruity notes), but the extraction brings a totally different flavor; for about a week, I did get some Legend taste out of Serendipity (and this was a random steep week somewhere in the middle of my first bottle), but that was a fluke or my tastebuds gone wonky ;) Either way, it's a damn good vape.

I have a nice full 50ml I just broke open today :banana:

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Not everyone gets both the coffee and tea (coffee on enhale, tea on exhale) but I do. Could be that I'm just weird :)

All of HHV's tobaccos are light and sweet, and Serendipity actually begins as Legend (which has fruity notes), but the extraction brings a totally different flavor; for about a week, I did get some Legend taste out of Serendipity (and this was a random steep week somewhere in the middle of my first bottle), but that was a fluke or my tastebuds gone wonky ;) Either way, it's a damn good vape.

I have a nice full 50ml I just broke open today :banana:

Whoo! I think Pbusardo did a review on her juices which I'm going to try and order some from them as well soon. They look really yummy

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
tribecca, midnight apple, and malibu are all in my rotation

malibu is awesome

cyia how do u like your zmax 3?

Mailbu sounds like too die for,cant wait,ive tried a few more Halos,Prime 15 and Cafe Moca,i liked the Prime 15 but the Cafe Moca left me with a dry mouth,the Prime had an earthy coca taste.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
tribecca, midnight apple, and malibu are all in my rotation

malibu is awesome

cyia how do u like your zmax 3?

I'm loving my Zmax V3. It's held up like a champ and haven't had an issue with it yet. Though down the road someday I got my sights set on a provari lol But I couldn't be happier with the Segeli so far.

Cara T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Jacksonville, FL, USA
Tribeca tastes like sweet corn and carmel too me with a hint of mild tobacco,its very popular.

These are some of my favoritest flavors, went to check out the site and couldn't find information on PG/VG ratio. FAQ states that they won't give this information. Unfortunately for me, 50% PG is tops for me. May not be able to order this :(

My morning vape atm is Vanilla and Cinnamon Danish with a shot of Menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread