Your biggest disappointment in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
So which rda, rta or RDTA are your biggest disappointments in 2020?

Digiflavor Etna rda
I had high hopes for this little atty. It looked good on paper, but it's lack of flavor compared to my other MTL RDAs is a huge bummer.

VaperzCloud Asgard Mini RDA
I'm a huge fan of the Pulse V2 RDA, so I thought I'd give this similarily designed atty a shot.
Flavor is nice, but not mind-blowing and its 510 pin in drip mode is leaky.
I can live with the latter and use it in squonk mode instead.
It's biggest con is the non existant juice well though. That abomination of an atty is bigger than most of my other RDAs, but needs to be resquonked after just 2 vapes. My Pulse V2 RDAs beat the Asgard in absolutely every single aspect. Except build quality perhaps, which is only right on par. For a third of the price.

Reactions: Skeebo

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
So which RDA, RTA or RDTA are your biggest disappointments in 2020?

Digiflavor Etna RDA
I had high hopes for this little atty. It looked good on paper, but it's lack of flavor compared to my other MTL RDAs is a huge bummer.

VaperzCloud Asgard Mini RDA
I'm a huge fan of the Pulse V2 RDA, so I thought I'd give this similarily designed atty a shot.
Flavor is nice, but not mind-blowing and its 510 pin in drip mode is leaky.
I can live with the latter and use it in squonk mode instead.
It's biggest con is the non existant juice well though. That abomination of an atty is bigger than most of my other RDAs, but needs to be resquonked after just 2 vapes. My Pulse V2 RDAs beat the Asgard in absolutely every single aspect. Except build quality perhaps, which is only right on par. For a third of the price.

When I saw the title my first thought was the VaperzCloud Asgard Mini RDA. Then I open the thread and see you posted about it as well. Funny how that works sometimes. I am still trying to get it to work.... at least I had hope to. Now that I see you posted about it maybe it's not me, but indeed the RDA. I was thinking I didn't put the right build in it or something.

So, yeah... Asgard Mini for me too. It was the only disappointment.

Reactions: mimöschen

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Vapefly Holic RDA. Nice vape but...
    • Non-standard drip tip bore
    • The deck/base is a two-part, press-fit design not really designed to be "user servicable", so no ability for a proper, thorough cleaning (or to change the deck insulator if you can find one). Although apparently it can be disassembled with the right tools.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I got a crazy deal on an eVic Primo Mini with a ProCore Tank for $9!! The tank is meh, but the mod is pretty sweet and it's a really cool color!! However, the 510 isn't grounding consistently to the frame so it's...inconsistent! LOL...pretty much unusable.
    So basically I've had a pretty damn good year as far as Vape Gear goes:nun:

Last edited:
    Reactions: mimöschen
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread