• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your Canadian ADV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear-runner

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Ontario
I really like Eastcoastvape for online supplies. Quick, reliable and reasonable with a good selection and excellent phone help. In Ottawa Smoke FX in Kanata is a great B&M.

wow! just checked out east coast vape.. those prices though!!! will totally be buying from them since i can get 100mls for what i pay for 30mls at my local b&m thanks so much. i think i have to shout out to retired1 too i think this is what he was hinting at before but i must have gotten to the wrong site at first!

thanks so much guy this forum is the best for finding out good stuff

I deal with dashvapes and evape. Dashvapes carries bobas bounty which I love and I love there mount baker vapor's ry4. there supposed to be getting bombies ejuice the end of August which looks interesting.
Evape carries flavour crafters. There pomegranate is decent as well as there Dunhill. Both places prices are pretty equal to each other

DashVapes Great Wall of Berries is my current favourite flavour. It's a fruity blend of berries with a mildly creamy aftertaste @ 50/50 and available in 3mg nic so it works well in both drippers and tanks. The mild flavour means I can vape it all day long without getting sick of it.

DashVapes - THE GREAT WALL OF BERRIES

amoca

Feb 20, 2014
Canada
I like Stinky Canuck-my ADV for the past 7 months has always been 3/4 5 Star Chill, a bit of Canadian Ice and sometimes Polar Vortex, just a few drops in a mini Protank 3. Or Topguns. Or now I'm enjoying Honey I'm home with a bit of Canadian Ice.
I have loads of juices but this is the one that only changes a little bit from mix to mix. Evaperated is my second favorite Juice maker- her fruit flavours are incredibly tasty.

Bee's Knees and a million others.... I think I have over one liter of juice collected.... lots bought from Dash vapes, I am addicted to their site.

LoL! i know what you mean, i'm on their site all the time too...new stuff, how many in stock... it is trouble.. Just ended up getting a gun metal rDNA, site said last one in stock and VaporShark said that they were not making the gun metal any more... so of course, had to get it...
mentioned to them too that they have a great site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread