Your Dual Coil Headquarters! NEW! 2.5ml capacity Duals! 306's! KR808!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
One stop shopping for Dual coils! These really put out the vapor! Now in 2.5 ml!

KR808 Dual.jpg Mega dual black.jpg 306 dual coil.jpg 306 dual coil steel.jpg

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I'll make a note of that Bruce and put them on my next to buy list. It might be a while since I just stocked up and the longevity of the regular duals is just as good as the boges. And the throat hit, monstrous! I am guessing I won't have to top these off as often? If so, these sound like they'd be awesome.
I highly recommend these to anyone who uses a 5-6 volt device. Of course these just push one right over the edge from ever going back to a lower voltage! :)

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
The 306 have a smaller diameter. Makes for a hotter more intense experience.
The 2.5ml is the juice capacity. Basically these are the size of a 801 atomizer.

They are hotter than the 510 dual coils? Man, I think if I were to vape any hotter I'd not only get my smoking voice back, I'd be peeling flesh from the inside of my throat! :) LOL! Though I am at six and I think they measure much higher on a fresh set of batteries from what I was told.

I am going to try these bigger ones for kicks and giggles but will stay with the 510.

These things are the number one reason I am always game to try any new carto thing at least once. Actually I tried the original duals twice due to a fluke that I have not experienced since and it is like hitting the vaping lottery.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
The 808 I'm vaping right now doesn't have a draw on my Empire, even with a 901-808 adapter but it works perfectly with a 901-510 adapter on my other mods. Great draw once on the right threading. Odd. I gotta say - the fill is just awesome and the capacity is great. I'll be buying them again for my vape kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread